Commander Rasha NEEDS major nerf.

I'm on my lvl 75 Sith Sorcerer, and the first stage of the boss battle is fine. Somewhat tricky, but doable. Then she turns on her shields and won't stop pounding you with grenades and more adds. My companion is set as a healer but literally all I can do is get in one or two hits on the adds before I have to run to the health pods or whatever they're called. There's literally nothing I can do, and I still die regardless - just much slower than if I were to stand my ground. What kind of imbecile designed this boss battle? Pure idiocy. Either bloody fix the boss or give sorcerer more abilities you can use while moving, cus there ain't nothing I can do. I've tried several strategies now with the same *********** result. Me dying because y'all hate sorcerers.

Unacceptable.

Which Sorc discipline are you using? I ask because I ran through the story (i.e. mode "Solo" which is for people advancing the story, rather than mode "Story" which is for people re-playing solo) *first* on Impside using a Lightning Sorc(1), also level 75, and in weaksauce gear, an insane mix of green 268s from the mission reward cans in Onderon and Mek-Sha combined with a few bits of 270 that had dropped from assorted slain foes. (No Tactical, no set bonus, pathetic stat balance, all that jazz.)

Thing is, that boss left absolutely *no* lasting impression on me, to the extent that I had to use Google to find out who she even was. Yes, I had already done it on a Pubsider, so I sorta knew what to expect, but my Sorc still fried her to charcoal.

(1) I only play Sorcs as Lightning (TK on Sages), and I remember frying Darth Wossname into charcoal briquettes afterwards, which only Sorcs and Assassins can do, so yes, it was a Lightning Sorc.

Ah, OK. Bonus boss. I'm in front of her now. We'll see how this goes.

EDIT: Hmm. Well. OK, I hadn't done her before. That would explain it. It was pretty close, so I'm thinking that with the right set bonus the right Tactical and a slightly better stim (I was using the old yellow grade 10 reusable), it would be possible.

Either way, I would say that "needs major nerf" is incorrect:

* She's clearly *optional* content. (Bonus boss, on a side road, etc.)

* The fight was pretty close on a character with room for some gear improvement.

* I don't play Lightning Sorc perfectly.

* Lana isn't the bestest possiblest healing companion.

"could use minor nerf" is a more reasonable statement.

Edited by SteveTheCynic