Padawan Tano

Knightless

Greetings exalted hero,

I got your message about how doomed everything was, or is, or was previously before the current update. I am proud of you, I was hoping that it was possible to keep the identity of dedications a secret. I am a rogue, as you well know, and like anyone cursed with evil genius, I hope you sympathise with a lord who faces the same curses decade after decade. I recount the times when genius is threatened to be turned to evil. There is some moment, where we all have to make a choice, or allow the past to determine the future.

The record of events stands manipulated, actions are considered either insane, or criminal. There is no return for actions rightfully paid for, even if the action is to keep the law. The towers of the republic stand a better chance in ruins, then facing common threats again. It will take strength to face a future, where the ghosts do not remain a spirit, even when you feel you may change the result of conflict. There for, please rest with the title, that you received at the time you wished to focus on. You would totally dislike the rest of these decades passed trying to explain diplomatic systems to outsiders.

I am the least likely to ever challenge my elders in the black markets. These dealings reach far beyond our shores, and without seeing this as a society, some humans are just simply doomed. It's not a personal opinion, there's a reaction to any identity, and disguise is ridiculous in a system destroying its own guardians for profits. This is how fine words are twisted to serve the system guardians stood against, and that is what is in our news at the moment. If there is a moment to alter the results, people need to believe there is a real solution offered.

May the force be with you.