Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine Stronghold

casirabit
09.14.2021 , 07:18 PM | #11
Not sure they will do that since the area where most wanted the stronghold they have actually made into a flashpoint.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.

lordshadowXP
09.20.2021 , 01:35 AM | #12
So hopefully reawakening this thread will make it happen. Dantooine is one of my favorite location in KOTOR. Beautiful plains, the cozy homesteads with plenty of space still, the crystal caves, and the streams. Dantooine would be my ideal home location. maybe add a rooftop landing and a basement as well as a courtyard with a built in garden/fountain centerpiece. Ive heard that people want strongholds that are not so huge but still had plenty of space to work with and i think Dantooine would fit right into that area. not as big as Alderaan or Rishi but not as small as Courascant or spacedocks.

Anyways i hope to see it one day. It was the first thing i looked for when i thought about strongholds and was dissapointed it wasnt there.

Xina_LA
09.21.2021 , 07:55 AM | #13
Please create a Dantooine stronghold with a massive outdoor area that goes all the way around the stronghold (unlike Alderaan which has a front and back area that are separate), with Large hooks placed nearly everywhere, so we can finally use our Swoop Racing decorations to make our own courses. Thanks, devs!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--