List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

Sorry for digging out that old thread, but out of curiosity I checked my achievements (didn't pay attention earlier) and found, that for Tatooine my "Sanddemon" is missing, although I finished the class missions of a Sith Warrior for Tatooine - which I think is odd, because the Codex entry should come from a class mission...

I couldn't find any info about how to fix it - do I really need to either level a Knight/Warrior again or join another Knight/Warrior in the quest?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to 2.6.1 Patch notes : Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.

??

• 3 months later...

Hey Codex Hunters! A few fixes to the Codex today in patch 2.10

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/992014/game-update-2.10-forged-alliances-patch-notes

Satele Shan is listed as fixed for Smugs and Troopers, but she was always bugged on my Knight and Consular too, so I'm not sure if she's fixed for them, and if not - why not?

Tait Watson could you check on Satele Shan for Consular and Trooper please?

Hey Codex Hunters! A few fixes to the Codex today in patch 2.10

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/992014/game-update-2.10-forged-alliances-patch-notes

Satele Shan is listed as fixed for Smugs and Troopers, but she was always bugged on my Knight and Consular too, so I'm not sure if she's fixed for them, and if not - why not?

Tait Watson could you check on Satele Shan for Consular and Trooper please?

I could be wrong but I remember always getting the Satele Shan codex entry automatically, upon being hailed via-holo when first entering the Jedi Temple on Tython.

I just mentioned on another thread that for Consulars it was indeed broken... I guess it's fair to assume the latter will be able to acquire it the same way Troopers and Smugglers do.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 2 weeks later...