Female Romance Options

Vasdenjas

I had a point here, but I forgot what it was. Maybe just that I really wish Talos was a romantic interest in my heart of hearts, since THE BOYS GET ALL THE ADORKABLE NERD ROMANCES and I'm jealous.

Honestly, before the specifics of how same-gender "romances" were going to be implemented in RotHC became clear, I just figured Talos was going to end up being an SGR for the Inquisitor once the expansion launched.

...actually, come to think of it I remember being really surprised when I found out Talos wasn't a romance option for Fem!Inq. When I played through on my male Inq, as my first character, I just assumed both he and Andronikos would have been options had I made a female character. They were both so different it would have given some nice options (kind of like the choice between Vette and DS!Jaesa we got with the male SW).

I am almost sure that when they were laying out the companion sets, it was the usual scheme of LS/DS RI interest for male and female, and a quirky character. Then came the 'let's see what we can cut' and female player romances end up shuffled. Those 1-night stands are probably the cropped versions. I would be really curious to find out if Zenith/Tharan were indeed initially designed as a conflicting RI for a Female Consular, and characters like Kalyo and Akavi were potentially bisexual DS RI? Edited by DomiSotto