Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.7 and Beyond

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

olagatonjedi
01.24.2018 , 11:03 AM | #501
What I find hilarious is that a lot of people complain up and down about lack of content, then blame it on minimal resources, then proceed to give make-or-break suggestions about how to "fix" the game (i.e. more story, VO content), yet fully ignore the idea of limited resources, then get a limited resource content that fits their suggestion, but feel the need to complain about it further.

VO acting comes at a cost, as we saw with the initial cost of swtor, so when suggestions are given to bring it back to the game, do you really expect more than 2 mins of conversation where no action needs to take place? Im not saying 2 mins of content is good content (imo), but i do understand it costs money to pay an actor to fill that voice role, and that money couldve been allocated elsewhere.

If the playerbase wants something, they need to offer realistic suggestions within the resources of the game.

olagatonjedi
01.24.2018 , 11:03 AM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I'm confident he's got the majority opinion on this one.
The statistics show otherwise.

TUXs
01.24.2018 , 11:05 AM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
The statistics show otherwise.
Ok...link? Where are these statistics you speak of?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DarthSpuds
01.24.2018 , 11:10 AM | #504
I barely extend any effort to find issues with what people complain about. .
It shows.

Because so far you have not presented one adequate rebuttal to any of the negative comments in this thread.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Tsillah
01.24.2018 , 11:26 AM | #505
In the magical cloud hovering above the ocean about two miles east of Atlantis.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect

ExarSun
01.24.2018 , 11:36 AM | #506
This EA troll again....proof about limited or nonexistent resources? As usual, no proof. But even if the situation is that dire, either work to make it better and inform the community you are doing what must be done, or come and inform us that this content ratio is the way forward so people can make informative decision about their participation in the game. Not that really is needed, because people are not blind, but it is the honorable thing to do. Even Ben managed to pack up courage and post that this game has all the backing it needed, i remember quite good that post from 2 years ago.

This is friggin Star Wars, not some low tier IP. And seeing other MMO with such or even more limited resources do better as far as content goes is enough for people to make some conclusions.

TUXs is right...hes got the majority opinion in this one.

TUXs
01.24.2018 , 12:08 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
In the magical cloud hovering above the ocean about two miles east of Atlantis.
Ahhh...that's about where I assumed they were lol
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

olagatonjedi
01.24.2018 , 12:20 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
It shows.

Because so far you have not presented one adequate rebuttal to any of the negative comments in this thread.

All The Best
According to your unrealistic standards.

olagatonjedi
01.24.2018 , 12:21 PM | #509
The burden of proof lies with your claim.

Estelindis
01.24.2018 , 12:24 PM | #510
The burden of proof lies with your claim.
But... you're the one making the claim...?
|| Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.