SotE: Graul Fight auto unlocks cast/action bars on UI

Sarova

I will reply here too -- put my name on the list for this

They really need to fix this one -- my solution has messed me up so badly that my toons are frozen in place and can not move -- all I did was log out and fix it -- yea, it fixed me alright

Edited by Tashia

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports regarding the bug with the quickbar.

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team reproduce this bug, could you provide the following information:

• Does the quickbar is unlocked at the beginning of the encounter with Graul or later?

Thank you.

I also had this problem, seemed like after the fight my quickbars unlocked and I couldn't lock them again. I had to go into settings and add a keybind to manually lock and unlock them which fixed it for me.

But I didn't know how to do this -- very un computer savvy, yes I know ..

so when I found the bug -- I just logged out, fixed it and came back -- but NOW <sigh> I have a frozen screen on 2 toons ( wish I had read this first instead of being excited and wanting dearly to play .. would have saved me a bunch of grief )

but oh, well -- it will get fixed --

Hi folks,

Our team is currently looking into it. To help our team reproduce this bug, could you provide the following information:

• Does the quickbar is unlocked at the beginning of the encounter with Graul or later?

Thank you.

41 seconds into the video is what you're looking for.

The trigger for this bug is the Swarm adds applying the horror effect to you. I tested by resetting my UI after each time it happened. Every time the swarm forced my character to start moving because of the horror, the game would stutter a second and the quickbar would unlock itself.

Hi folks,

Thank you.

I think it unlocks as soon as the first swarm appears. You can relock your bars AFTER the fight by resetting the UI (ctrl->U->U) but during the fight you have to contend with your abilities bouncing around. I haven't been able to reset the UI whilst in combat with the Graul. Maybe others have?

Edited by Sarova

I also had this problem, seemed like after the fight my quickbars unlocked and I couldn't lock them again. I had to go into settings and add a keybind to manually lock and unlock them which fixed it for me.

Add me to the list. Using the Keybinds is what fixed it for me. But like someone brought up, unless you already have the keybinding set before hand, you can't lock the bars again until after the fight.

• 1 month later...
Hi folks,

Thank you.

It happens around the middle of the fight. And it still occurs today. You can easily recreate this in the following modes: Story, Veteran and Master Mode.

I am able to have my quickbars relock once I do a quick ctrl U x 2 as well.

Edited by Ibokagain

• 3 months later...
Hi folks,

Thank you all for the additional information provided! I'll update you in this thread when I have more information regarding this bug.

Had this happening on the Monstrous Terentatek fight. Each time I locked it, it would unlock again. Cntrl+U+U did not stop the bug but it did relock the bar for a short time.

• 1 month later...