Ranked Sorcerer Corruption PvP help

Judicar

To start off I love the Corruption Sorcerer. From it's story to its playstyle. In story I can keep myself alive through anything, in flashpoints from Veteran to Master I've also never had an issue. I have MAX 306 Empowered Restorer's Gear. I do not have BiS but I have close to it with a lot of Armorings, Mods, and Enhancements. I have Augment 74 in all slots. I've read multiple guides and constantly try to keep up with all changes.

My Stats are as follows

Mastery: 12,139

Endurance: 16,323

Power: 9,756

Critical: 2,671

Alacrity: 3,233

I love this game, but unlike a lot of my mates in my guild I LOVE PvP. I just wish I was better. I'll admit I learn better from hands on then reading. And I don't know any Corruption Sorcerers on Darth Malgus server. I'm looking for any help people are willing to give whether in game or over this. I genuinely want to get better and improve. While I can't stop the ruder comments that I hear many healers get I do ask for constructive criticism and advice. So Please any and all help would be beyond appreciated. Thank you everyone.

If you're close to BiS, the difference in ranked is going to be timing your offensive burst healing around when your teammates are out of defensives. It's not simply HPS, but when you're using your procs to get off big heals when your teammate cannot keep themselves alive. Utilize the crap out of your pull for your ranged dps that are kiting and if you're being tunneled, knowing the good LOS points and dragging out using your bubble as long as possible. Its the biggest deterent to just tunneling a sorc into the ground. It really takes practice and paying attention to what dcd's your teammates have blown through.

To start off I love the Corruption Sorcerer. From it's story to its playstyle. In story I can keep myself alive through anything, in flashpoints from Veteran to Master I've also never had an issue.

Don't measure your skill from story or flashpoints. Ranked isn't at all anything like it. Gear is important too but focus on the basics to PvP. There is a a pinned thread in this section https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=995908. Watch some of the videos. Make sure you have the basics to PvPing. Then practice more in regs. Focus on...

1) Living. If you can't keep yourself up as a healer you won't be able to keep others up.

2) Numbers. Numbers matter once you have mastered living. Learn your healing rotation.

3) Other helpful things like peels, pulls, mezzes, interupts, etc...

But again, you can't learn any of this in flashpoints. You are going to have to do regs. And a lot of them.