Predominantly PvP Guilds

Monterone

Hey folks,

Now that the dust will begin settling - are there any guilds that mostly do PvP and focus on that? Yeah, PvE content is ok every once in a while and I did do Nightmare content years back after the game launched but I'm 99% a PvPer.

Where can I find a like minded group of people that have a large enough group of competitive players that it's easy to get a group going for any kind of PvP?

Thanks!

Edited by Monterone

Hey folks,

Now that the dust will begin settling - are there any guilds that mostly do PvP and focus on that? Yeah, PvE content is ok every once in a while and I did do Nightmare content years back after the game launched but I'm 99% a PvPer.

Where can I find a like minded group of people that have a large enough group of competitive players that it's easy to get a group going for any kind of PvP?

Thanks!

I'm looking to transfer over to SS since there are no pvp guilds on the star forge. I'd like to know as well if pvp is active on SS. Star forge is just a giant republic circle jerk

TBH, theres no "big" pvp guilds. And the few times someone tries to make a PVP guild, they just invite everyone and have major skill issues and get punted on a regular basis and then fall apart.

There's a cuckboi solo ranked guild, I have no idea whats its called, if you are the toxic pre-adult solo ranked type.

For actual pvp guilds that group in regs, theres some older ones that are small. There's a TDM guild that just farms numbers but they are mostly not around.

If you have voice and want to hop in discord we can play some games. We have a particular culture and you'd want to get a taste for it before you decide if you like us. We do not farm numbers, we do OBJs and typically also have top numbers and we win 95% of our games. Find me in game on Sorc or Merc and we can see whats what.

And maybe we should all try and make a PvP guild now, there should be plenty of old school PvPers around who are adults, now that the server is larger.

There is a known PvPer community as well that you'll get to know as you play. Everyone keeps track of each other on discord and friends lists and doesnt necessarily guild together.

The problem with every "PVP Guild" I've ever seen is that you just start inviting decent players (or nice people) and they are inevitably crushed by the older small PvP guilds and it just doesn't work out. I wish it would, but I've not seen it work in a couple years. Then they go through the purge state where they try to shed the mediocrity and peoples feelings get hurt and it fractures the guild.