Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

Jharma
10.30.2015 , 06:53 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfrogger View Post
Okay have asked around, and have found no one else that does not have Scorpio showing up on the main character list. She isn't anywhere on the list, not even where Darth Marr is. I did not refuse her, and asked a friend who did the quest yesterday and I think I made the same choices he did and he has her. I am an Inquisitor and did this quest on the first day, is this bugged?
I have the same problem. I recruited her on 2 different Imperial Agents. Made the exact same choices. She SAID she was coming with me both times. Yet on my sniper, she's there. She shows up under "other contacts." However, on my lethality op, she is no where. Not in the contacts list, and not showing up in the companion return terminal.

Some info about it would be nice. She's my favorite companion. I miss her.
The Kashaptu Legacy

~ Sofi'sticated ~

khsolo
10.30.2015 , 08:37 PM | #82
Scorpio is missing from my warrios list too

Sith_Lord_Chuck
10.30.2015 , 10:58 PM | #83
Scorpio is missing for my gunslinger, but not for my Sorcerer. Seems kind of random.
The angels have the phone box.

Joefjr
10.31.2015 , 12:27 AM | #84
For the IA, when you get her back is she range or melee?

I was so excited to get her on my Shadow and then i saw she was range and couldn't equip tech blades. Which doesn't make sense because on the new 60 IA she has one.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

Laneral
10.31.2015 , 10:40 AM | #85
Had my little chat with the customer support. First the droid wanted to tell me Scorpio is inactive not dead or gone. The droid could see it in the status list. Which status list? The status list only the support can see... I asked them if this is what they meant with the story, because I have Scorpio with my Smuggler and Agent! After a moment of silence they told me that it is indeed a known bug!!! They are working on it...

They hope Scorpio will show up again before chapter 10 will be released.

Laneral
10.31.2015 , 10:44 AM | #86
Had my little chat with the customer support. First the droid wanted to tell me Scorpio is inactive not dead or gone. The droid could see it in the status list. Which status list? The status list only the support can see... I asked them if this is what they meant with the story, because I have Scorpio with my Smuggler and Agent! After a moment of silence they told me that it is indeed a known bug!!! They are working on it...

They hope Scorpio will show up again before chapter 10 will be released.

XFoxyD
10.31.2015 , 06:53 PM | #87
Thank you for that information, it's nice to know that at least they're aware of it and working on a fix, but I think we all wish for it to be fixed before chapter 10 is released. . Well time to stack up on as much consumable and technology gifts for Scorpio when she's no longer MIA.

LordSerion
11.01.2015 , 05:23 PM | #88
She's missing for my sniper and sorcerer as well.

heavywguy
11.01.2015 , 07:29 PM | #89
I am having this problem as well, unfortunately.

evile
11.01.2015 , 08:09 PM | #90
I have her on eleven of my toons, but not my agent.