Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

XFoxyD
10.22.2015 , 12:13 PM | #1
I've finished Chapter 9 of Fallen Empire, and just doing the recruiting missions now, and I just realized yesterday that Scorpio is not in my Companion and Contact list. Can't find anyone with this problem either,

Black_Fenris
10.22.2015 , 02:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by XFoxyD View Post
I've finished Chapter 9 of Fallen Empire, and just doing the recruiting missions now, and I just realized yesterday that Scorpio is not in my Companion and Contact list. Can't find anyone with this problem either,
Same problem here on my Vanguard, i've already sent a ticket but no answer for now :\

XFoxyD
10.22.2015 , 03:41 PM | #3
Good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem, also I didn't except a story companion to go missing of all companions lol. I have a ticket submitted last night, no response yet.

Update: So I just got to chapter 9 on my SIth Warrior, no Scorpio either in my Comapnion list. Not sure what's going on.

Nightfrogger
10.23.2015 , 12:02 PM | #4
Okay have asked around, and have found no one else that does not have Scorpio showing up on the main character list. She isn't anywhere on the list, not even where Darth Marr is. I did not refuse her, and asked a friend who did the quest yesterday and I think I made the same choices he did and he has her. I am an Inquisitor and did this quest on the first day, is this bugged?

Mdgshorty
10.23.2015 , 01:21 PM | #5
I am having the same problem. My operative is missing scorpio but my scoundrels are not. I don't think I did anything different with my op to not get scorpio back.

XFoxyD
10.23.2015 , 03:50 PM | #6
Same here, I got to chapter 9 on both my Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior, no Scorpio on both.

HoiPolloi
10.23.2015 , 07:47 PM | #7
No Scorpio here either. Completed the KOTFE story, level 65 Jedi Knight
aka Kavev from SLR in SWG

KingSnake
10.23.2015 , 10:20 PM | #8
I'm missing her too, and the sith Apprentice. I'm a sorc.

Daylooin
10.24.2015 , 09:39 PM | #9
I am missing her as well; strange.

BrianDavion
10.24.2015 , 11:34 PM | #10
I likewise lack scorpio on my guardian. nor is she listed as a contact at all. dialogue choice issue perhaps?
SWTOR is not SWG. it was never intended to be at all like SWG. and having a completly differnt design philophesy then SWG will never be like SWG