Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Ashlotte
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #2771
Quote: Originally Posted by Heffernanx View Post
*gets a mail from bioware*

*starts to login to the launcher*

*you have recieved an infraction*

YEAG GO TO HELL BIOWARE
LOL! Epic win. :3

I know the feeling better than you'll ever imagine.

ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #2772
Quote: Originally Posted by HexCaliber View Post
You are aware that the US comes in third for worldwide game sales with the EU producing nearly 1 billion Dollars more revenue per year?

You are aware that I don't really care right?

ykian
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #2773
Quote: Originally Posted by Staalker View Post
You'd think most of you people have nothing else in their life worth anything. That's kinda sad.
+1000 to this. Early access has even been pushed earlier than it was planned at first (7 days instead of 5) and you guys still find reasons to complain...

None of you has better things to do than whine and complain about a game that EVERYBODY will be able to play in less than a week? Seriously?

As Staalker pointed out, it's sad... Very sad.

kharnedge
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #2774
IF they are expecting ques anyways why not just let a bulk of peopel in. I understand the first "wave" being small to test the servers and such since beta has been down for a while. This waiting game is insane though. I had an issue with Origint hat took my preorder from the 25 to getting my code 08/09 so now i probably wont play today and if the sizes of the waves dont increase maybe not tomorrow either ... not happy!

Augustsson
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2775
The tweet could imply that there will be one more wave today....
And then a new set of waves tomorrow..

fanuvstarwars
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2776
Quote: Originally Posted by Indurin View Post
Well, the whole reason I preordered it was for early access. I didn't order it until October, and the website I ordered it from didn't mention anything about waves. It just said early access, so I assumed they were just letting everyone who ordered in a few days early. It's somewhat annoying that people who had the extra money laying around when the preorder was first available get an advantage over people who had to hold off until they could afford it, but all I really want to know is why is it like this? I don't understand how this helps them at all, since on the 20th the servers are going to be overloaded anyways.
I whole heartedly agree. The servers are screwed on the 20th. They should just open the flood gates today. Just do it.

Ircasaurus
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2777
Quote: Originally Posted by Cichlid View Post
Its.. Then I took an arrow to the knee..
nope.

Arrow in the knee.
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! GO MARINEKING!

MafetKhan
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2778
I don't think I have ever heard such whining in my life. I think we are all lucky if we get in before the 20th let alone get in a week before or 5 days before or even 1 day before that. They only promised you early game access up to 5 days, which could mean 1 hour before the 20th. Trust me I am sure Bioware is trying to make this a smooth beginning for everyone.

-Quantum-
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2779
7/24, still have no access
hope on a fourth wave

Hironobu
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2780
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowwinds View Post
Where the Mother **** is Jet Nebula?!
. was OP
Lightsaber, MK I:
()=====[]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The December Crew