Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Stageguy
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2371
I paid in full on July 27th, got an email on the 27th saying:
Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
Early game access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)

and yet my code redemption history says I redeemed it on 11-2-11. Did I get screwed?

Not in yet.

Dreavus
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2372
Quote: Originally Posted by ScramblesTD View Post
Lol europe.
Which is odd because there are european servers available, my friends are playing on some.
Lucis:Abyssus

LadyDrusilla
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2373
So it is your first MMO then? Either that or you are lying, delusional or deeply, deeply stupid. For a start this isn't launch, it is staggered early access.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mirriwah View Post
So far, this is without a doubt the worst launch of an MMO I've experienced in my long history.

And yes, I know the game's not *********** out yet. I very seriously doubt they can do anything to fix this cluster**** they've bent over and laid on their customer's collective heads.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

mastertwitchy
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #2374
the way I look at it is, I pre-ordered at game stop in march of this year, figuring go ahead and preorder to ensure I get the game. they announce the game and then start preorder codes in july. my gamestop didn't have a preorder code till Sept for me even then I had to fight for it. I know over 40+ people that have preordered from game stop or various companies and didn't receive a pre order code, so I can definitely feel their pain. It will happen when it does. a timeline would be nice, however it is what it is. We're just along for the ride.

Hoosenutz
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2375
Quote: Originally Posted by azmundai View Post
since when does "remain flexible" mean "we cannot give you an estimate" .. who in their right mind through it would be a good idea to have 500,000 ppl sitting around staring at their email?
If we all concentrate and channel our hatred, I bet we could burn BioWare to the ground.

Heffernanx
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2376
Quote: Originally Posted by roadez View Post
What a bunch of babies... It's a game.. you aren't going to die if you don't get in today..

Great Job Bioware!!
Mr.T Says: "Shut up Fool"
Śị‖◚◚◚◚◚‖ị۝ị[/LULZ I CAN HAS A LIGHTSABER TOO/]

Comalv
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2377
Quote: Originally Posted by mellonman View Post
If I were EA/BW I would gather the account info on all the whiners and haters and not give them access until the last early access day.
Then they would lose a lot of money because most of those people would cancel their pre-order, guess what.

Vandojo
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2378
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayven View Post
I used to think an arrow to the knee was funny, then I took a blaster bolt to the knee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmPr...eature=related
Quote:
Originally Posted by massterkane
great game to bad a bunch of babies play it and have nothing better to do than complain.
When i read the forums it sounds like my wife.ife.

Tintedsun
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2379
I don't see the purpose of only 4 waves as the people who ive talked to said all servers are still in "light" status, and the thanksgiving beta had a way higher stress load.
My Suggestion for Open World PvP: Shield Generator Mass PvP

CE Edition Pre-Ordered

Valgorn
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2380
Quote: Originally Posted by jediogor View Post
I entered my code on 7/25 and not in yet. Hoping for wave 4. Any1 earlier than that date still not in?
24th here.