Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Astrlvapor
12.13.2011 , 10:16 AM | #1991
Quote: Originally Posted by BeeblesTV View Post
Sometimes I lay in my bed and pretend that I'm a carrot.
Agreed.
Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them...

Gnaar
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1992
Great job with the launch guys, I need to study today so thanks for keeping me away from the game.

Jholiday
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1993
Quote: Originally Posted by Nilhilist View Post
waiting for "arrow to the knee" jokes to start.. unless i've already missed them.. god this thread is flying!
I used to wait for funny things to happen in this thread.. Then I took an arrow to the knee..

Wish granted !
You stack em up, I burn em down !

ChuckThePug
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1994
Quote: Originally Posted by Greal View Post
The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

ok what does this mean
Means we'll be posting in this thread all week.

Drella
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1995
For those who seem to to freaking out. I was in this mornin at 4am waiting for my guilds server to come on line, the game froze, restarted and now im locked out. This should make your day go alot better, **** happens its life relax and enjoy it. A nice slow rolling start is what we all want trust me.

amylee
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1996
I really wish I hadn't taken the day off...Preordered day it was released, was a beta tester from the beginning and still no love
AL

Baibu
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1997
Quote: Originally Posted by LORDNIGHT View Post
it would almost be funny at this point if they abandoned the game plan, invited everyone, blew the servers to hell, and had to delay the game for a month.... totally almost funny
Well, if they are not ready for it in Early Access, they will surely not be ready for 20th.
Now is a good time to test

Posters here that defend BW or use the whiners excuse, should know that to inform a person AHEAD is ALWAYS better than informing them on the spot. (if it is possible to warn ahead in the 1st place)

In BW case, they just should have send out time frames to people like they kind of did with beta, and not have people looking at their screens for hours.

Just a matter of planning and courtesy

Darth_Xero
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1998
just got my email, i entered my pre order code on july 23rd, good luck guys see you in game.

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #1999
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhintstar View Post
sorry to say. the 80 dollars came out of my account right when i bought the game. But i did buy the digital deluxe version if that counts for somthing
No it did not, a temporary hold was placed on your chosen payment method, the funds were promptly returned to your account, - $5 deposit which is subtracted from the total on the 16th
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

LackBtou
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #2000
I'm in. 23rd of July pre order