Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Koolkrate
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1731
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakegnosis View Post
All these shills for Bioware are hilarious. It was CLEARLY put forth that, by preordering the CE, you would get in a week early. This **** is unbelievably shady. Bad job, Bioware.

Of COURSE everyone is pissed off.
Where did it CLEARLY state that you would get "a week" early ... everyting has stated "Up TO 5 Days" untill they said up to 7.....
lol
What, me worry?
Where's my Yoda ... /cry
YAY he's Back !! /joy

GRINnBARRETT
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1732
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
Oh, I'm being very patient. All I said was I'm a little annoyed that I don't know the plan. I don't necessarily care if I'm in Early Access 3 days from now or 3 hours from now.

For example, in Cataclysm, I knew the exact day I was playing about 3 months in advance, so I scheduled a few vacation days from work around it.

This will be the first MMO I've ever played that, well, I don't know when I'm going to play within a week of launch. Am I any less enthusiastic about the game? Hell no. Is it an annoyance? Yes. I don't care if I'm stuck out until even the 20th... just let me know the plan.
You have a point, I'd be PISSED if I'd schedule vacation days for naught. It wouldn't kill them to give us a guestimate. Couple million people sitting at their PC spamming f5 & hitting the launcher is pretty asinine.

Trevock
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1733
Quote: Originally Posted by Nerule View Post
Originally Posted by Patjoew
I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.
I Want to know my probably Wave Number!
That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..
Instead of refreshing for nothing.
This is a very simple given fact BW!
You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?
That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!
Congratulations of your complete failure.
Apoch
<Memories of Xendor>
50 Concealment Operative - Helm of Graush PvP Server

Vixit
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1734
well guys this is just th pre order that was free with so we shouldn't be whining and i think this game will destroy Wow and other mmorpg

BeeblesTV
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1735
Sometimes I lay in my bed and pretend that I'm a carrot.

thellpower
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1736
Bio I hope that as a serious company says, delivers on its commitment, I activated my key in June/2011 and did not get email until now, and people who have rescued indormação now in November and are already in the game. This is absurd!

Silvermyth
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1737
where's wave 3, i want more QQ spam after!

SeanVogel
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1738
I really want to play!!!!! i pre-ordered in 11/23...i guess i will have to wait for at least 3 days

Clankey
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1739
According to a few guildies that are all ready in they didnt get an email letting them know that had got in, they just logged in and sore they could. Also 1 of our guildies is in and he put his code in on 2nd of November, so yh something is not right here with these invs.
"My fists hunger for justice" (stomach grumbles)"that was my fists"

Avenox
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1740
Thanks for the info.

Patience is a chain...