I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.

The same two recipes have appeared on the terminal for the past two weeks. The same two are there today, at least on SF, this makes the achievement impossible. IMPOSSIBLE! Can we please at least get the rotation fixed so that the missions actually change day to day, if not faster.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also been checking regularly the past couple weeks.

Seems stuck on sampler and the mushroom recipe a lot. Yet to see the Nexu challenge recipe.

Post Event Edit:

Nexu never came up for over two weeks of diligently checking. Submitted a ticket to Customer service and they said things were working as intended.

I'm not sure how a 50-50 chance coming up Sampler for two weeks straight is working as intended. . .

Edited by RCOneTwoSixTwo