Celebrating 10 Years and Looking Forward

JackieKo

Two words: Endar. Spire.

I am a sucker for connections and Easter Eggs. When I first saw the Endar Spire's resting place, it brought back memories of that first level in the original KotOR.

Then, on Correllia, activating the pedestals of fallen heroes, and as you go, you realize that they are Bastila Shan, Carth Onassi, Canderous Ordo, Juhani, Mission Vao, etc. Then, having their outfits in my collection is great, too, along with Zayne Carrick, Lucien Draay, old sith lords, etc.

Edited by WHTJunior

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 10 years anniversary to SWTOR, and happy one year anniversary to you, Jackie Ko!

I still remember the feeling of amazement when the splash screen cleared on my first character. A Smuggler, with SWTOR as the first MMO I played. Seeing the character I'd just created step out of her ship and have a conversation with (what I didn't know what to call at the time, lol) NPCs was incredible. I didn't think anything could top that, until the convo ended and I stepped out on to Ord Mantell. I still feel the awe of not just looking at a Star Wars landscape, but being in it! My computer screen became a portal to another world; a Star Wars themed world. Wow. Ord Mantell is still my favorite planet. The music when the Smuggler gets her ship always reawakens that first moment of getting my very own personal starship. One that reminded me of the Millennium Falcon! I ran around and explored that ship for a long time. Nine years later, and I still remember all those marvelous feelings.

Dear SWTOR-Team,

there is no better time to thank you than during the 10-year anniversary! Because of you, I've made beautiful memories along the way.

It all started in 2016, when I first logged into SWTOR. Safe to say I was immediately hooked by the storytelling and subscribed soon after. I still remember that faithful day on Makeb, where I was just running arround minding my own business, when suddenly a random player approached me asking if I could help him create his guild. Unbenounced to me I was about to have one of the funniest times of my life. We grinded Hammer Station like there was no tomorrow, I met more and more people and made my way up to operations and soon after we all got together into a new guid.

As time passed we eventually started going separate ways, the game became dull without my guildmates and the "Traitor Among The Chiss" story wasn't hauling me in like all the class stories did.

But just two weeks ago, an old guildmate reached out and this is where the fun began anew.

I am now playing again and I am beyond thrilled over all the developments that occured while I was gone. SWTOR is thriving again and I'm happy to be a part of that. This game has so much to offer and discovering it peace by peace is exactly as fun as it was four years ago.

Edited by Sokarose

I cannot believe an entire year has passed since I was brought onto the team. I've learned a lot from everyone I've worked with and I've certainly learned quite a bit from all of you. Reading through the forums, various comments, chatting with the content creators, seeing players in game, reading chat during the streams, etc...I understand why this game means so much to you.

I appreciate the passion you bring to this community. I read your messages, your suggestions, your feedback, and I look forward to learning more about you all and to also share and celebrate what the team has been working on in due time.

For a bit of nostalgia/good feeling, could you share your favorite sentimental SWTOR moments with me? For me personally, I will never forget getting my lightsaber for the first time, spending WAY TOO much time riding around on a Tauntaun on Hoth, getting my first win in GSF (I wish you could have heard me cheering for joy), and placing my first deco in my Alderaan SH. I seriously can't get over how pretty that planet is.

I wish you all a happy anniversary and if you celebrate, a festive holiday season full of warmth, really good food, and good company.

Best,

Jackie

Having been here since Beta I have so many fond memories it's hard to know where to start. Like you, I have a strong affinity for Hoth (it was the planet my beta character logged out on for the final time as the servers counted down to prep for launch; still have that screenshot overlooking the frozen landscape). I remember the challenge of getting some world firsts with the raiding guild <Condemned> on my Sage after launch and participating in closed betas for future raid content. I can recall the intensity of 8v8 ranked with <Casual> on my Assassin, guarding the off node in very close matches, having to fight and win 1v1's knowing no one could be spared to come over and assist. When GSF first came out, I remember playing the Gunship and being an absolute menace on the battlefield, to the point I would have several enemies chasing me almost the entire match, making great friends along the way.

Now with 7.0 coming out I'm looking forward to what the future holds for SWTOR and what new experiences await. No game has persistently held my attention like SWTOR has, it has been a good ten years. Here's to the next adventure! :ph_thank_you:

We launched on December 20, 2011 - a decade doesn’t seem all that long, but in that time, we’ve delivered nearly 300 patches and are about to release our 8th expansion.

I don't know what you count as an expansion, but i only count 6 since the launch. Levels 55/60/65/70/75/80.

I wish you all a happy anniversary...

This is the worst swtor anniversary i lived since the start. I played a long time, around 8 full years and was back here for the expansion, but can't play. I can understand the delay due to improvements needed on the game quality, but your annoucement was to late. I would never have took subscribing and loss my time & my guildies one. Your decision killed our group, as we can't play after the new date. Furthermore, subscription is going in void. I would never have took it at this time if you prevent us earlier. Now can't assume subscription in both 2 mmo at same time (expansion is after a major mmo lauch of lost ark, one of the most attended in the last few years.)

Swtor was a great game since launch to revan expansion. But, after this one all kotfe/kotet, you lost our trust in you. To much time with lack of content. Since ossus, it seemed better I hope you will do something for poeple like me, who paid and can't play what they paid for.

I mean give month of subscription in february would be nice, or at least give the expansion for free to ones who were subscribed at the 14th of december. If not, you** will loose the little trust that was left in you.

Hope you enjoy a better end of the year than me.

**(not the devs, i know that this lack of communication is not their fault)

Edited by geofraynils

This is the worst swtor anniversary since the start.

QFE ^ , and yet it should've been the best.

I don't wanna hear all this bogus excuse about "the covid circumstances from home" blah blah blah either, cuz just look at ESO (a game these Devs apparently like to copy for past few years) and they don't seem to have any trouble with consistant content/communication over there at all.

Anyways, i forgot to mention in my other post: Exactly what---if anything---is NEW for 10th Anniversary on the fleet vendors?

Nothing that i can see.

So, we have to wait until February for celebratory gifts, as well as the supposed celebratory "expansion".

I'll save my celebration *fireworks* untl then. :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder
so disappointing , and 7.0 really better be AMAZING or else it's a total disrespect for SWTOR's 10th Anniversary

Fond memories.... One that comes to mind is playing at launch on my "crap-top laptop." :D It just barely made the minimum qualifications to run the game on a super low setting. I played this way for a few years before finally getting a better PC. I could now run it on what I'd consider a med setting solo, even tho I'd have to go back to ultra low when in a group. Then finally about the time of Kotor, I upgraded to the beast I'm playing on now, and was finally able to see the game with EVERYTHING set to max on a 60" 4k screen regardless of what I'm doing. :eek: A PC I had built for the sole purpose of playing SWTOR. :D Edited by ImmortalLowlife

I've been on since the game was announced pre-sale. A lot of ups and downs. The excitement of a new major MMO with the most successful franchise of all time. The crushing realization that Bioware and EA completely botched their chance to make this game what it should have been. The hope for eventual change, and the acceptance that it simply became a cash cow rather than a project of passion and integrity.

The missed opportunities were mind-boggling. But the game has survived, even as the quality continued to decline. KOTFE AND KOTET breathed some new life into the game and made for good stories. But the follow up after that went downhill fast. It was truly sad to see.

I will say the game impacted my life in positive ways through relationships I made, and I'll always be thankful for that.

Ultimately, I'll remember the game as a massive disappointment of what could have been the greatest MMO ever, and turned into something incredibly mediocre due to a lack of vision, leadership, and communication that, unfortunately, continues to this very day.

Probably my favorite in-game moment was a Huttball tournament against another guild. I pulled out the game 5 win by performing a mid-air grapple, pulling someone into fire with 20 seconds left. I carbonized and waited until the moment they broke the stun to electro-Dart them, watching them die to the fire, stealing the huttball and scoring the goal and winning the tournament for the guild with less than 5 seconds left in the match. Voice coms went absolutely insane for a solid minute or two. Was a fun night.

"All of this leads me to giving you some insight into what’s going to happen after 7.0 launches. Legacy of the Sith is laying the groundwork for some exciting updates that will be made throughout the next year and beyond. While exact details are still under wraps, we do have a clear vision for the next few years and I’d like to share what our key focuses will be. They fall into two categories: Content and Modernization."

For all the people wondering if they were going to shutdown at some point can relax since it's clear swtor will be around for many years.

Mr. Kanneg: "We have a vision for the next few years."

Fan: "The game will be around for many years."

The next few years does not equal many years. At the moment - even his news! - reads more like they're wrapping things up. Just look at the quote: Nothing specific whatsoever was mentioned. Only empty marketing-speech. He's been talking about "exciting updates" all the time. Where are they? A 2-minute-cutscene every 6 months or so?

Where are the 10 years celebrations? Where is the joy? Where is the fun? They weren't even able to include the new anniversary gifts to the vendor. I ask you fellow players: What did/do we players get for their 10 years anniversary? What about us players who have funded this game without a break for 10 years? Not even another droid-pet or deco. Or an e-mail from the devs. Nothing! That's the reality of this game. Stop praising them for an empty marketing letter and one thread in this forum.

I think it's telling that the 10 years anniversary happens only here in a forum thread, started by the employee who is the shortest in the team. Mr. Musco? You have any anniversary-words for us? Mr. Boyd, how about you? Are you there? 10 years. With nothing but silence. What a shame.

Did anything happen in-game on 20th December 2021? I didn't notice anything, except some things that some players or guilds organised. Was there maybe an announcer on the fleet mentioning something? A news on the launcher "Today marks our 10th anniversary! Hooray." A character appearing in the fleet's cantina, spreading anniversary joy? No? Oh well. How could have a casual player known that it was the 10th anniversary? He couldn't.

I'm all for giving thanks and praises when they are due. In this case, I can unfortunately only conclude that they COMPLETELY botched their 10 years anniversary. No one can claim otherwise. And they know it. That's why they've been so quiet about it.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they already know an end-date. Nothing that happens (or doesn't happen) at the moment points to BW being in a healthy state anymore.

What is the most memorable Swtor-thing for me? I think it's the big exploit of winter 2014 which they didn't fix until 2 months later or so, and then it was too late, because the damage was already done. It started the inflation you still see today.

Edited by JattaGin

At the moment - even his news! - reads more like they're wrapping things up. Just look at the quote: Nothing specific whatsoever was mentioned. Only empty marketing-speech. He's been talking about "exciting updates" all the time. Where are they? A 2-minute-cutscene every 6 months or so?

Where are the 10 years celebrations? Where is the joy? Where is the fun? They weren't even able to include the new anniversary gifts to the vendor. I ask you fellow players: What did/do we players get for their 10 years anniversary? What about us players who have funded this game without a break for 10 years? Not even another droid-pet or deco. Or an e-mail from the devs. Nothing! That's the reality of this game. Stop praising them for an empty marketing letter and one thread in this forum.

I think it's telling that the 10 years anniversary happens only here in a forum thread, started by the employee who is the shortest in the team. Mr. Musco? You have any anniversary-words for us? Mr. Boyd, how about you? Are you there? 10 years. With nothing but silence. What a shame.

Did anything happen in-game on 20th December 2021? I didn't notice anything, except some things that some players or guilds organised. Was there maybe an announcer on the fleet mentioning something? A news on the launcher "Today marks our 10th anniversary! Hooray." A character appearing in the fleet's cantina, spreading anniversary joy? No? Oh well. How could have a casual player known that it was the 10th anniversary? He couldn't.

I'm all for giving thanks and praises when they are due. In this case, I can unfortunately only conclude that they COMPLETELY botched their 10 years anniversary. No one can claim otherwise. And they know it. That's why they've been so quiet about it.

Preach. ^

:ph_good_post:

p.s. The only person i don't blame is JackieKo .

Edited by Nee-Elder
not your fault Jackie , but ugh

The next few years does not equal many years. At the moment - even his news! - reads more like they're wrapping things up. Just look at the quote: Nothing specific whatsoever was mentioned. Only empty marketing-speech. He's been talking about "exciting updates" all the time. Where are they? A 2-minute-cutscene every 6 months or so?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they already know an end-date. Nothing that happens (or doesn't happen) at the moment points to BW being in a healthy state anymore.

What is the most memorable Swtor-thing for me? I think it's the big exploit of winter 2014 which they didn't fix until 2 months later or so, and then it was too late, because the damage was already done. It started the inflation you still see today.

Truth has been spoken.

For a bit of nostalgia/good feeling, could you share your favorite sentimental SWTOR moments with me?

There are several stories that I can remember from the five years or so I've been playing. I remember being gifted my first artifact-quality color crystal, one of those black-green Rakghoul Event ones you only get by collecting those DNA Cannisters. My first mod-able saber, Lord Kallig's, which is part of the Sith Inquistor story, that I still have and use regularly. My first stronghold, which then lead to me being a guild stronghold decorator for numerous guilds over the past four years. So many memories, themes, thank yous ...

Though there are a few stories I don't get the chance to tell as often because they seem more like dreams in that they've only happened once each ...

While the general chats on the capitol worlds and fleet are known to the among the most toxic, some of the most amazing generosity and beautiful conversations occurred. During one such day many years ago, religious trolling turned into the discussion of the nature of angels and demons. I can't remember most of it, only that part of the way through Milton's Paradise Lost was brought up. From there two individuals who were so well versed in its contents (as well as Paradise Regained's) they quoted excerpts from memory in the most intensive theo-philosophical debate I had ever seen in any MMO chat. I regretfully had to log off, but it was a healthy reminder for me that I've never forgotten that while we come to game to let our hair down and put our worries aside, there is no limit to the measure of intellect and wisdom we may find in those we meet. That Star Wars does have quite the universal appeal, and those that are hidden gems.

The generosity I've seen when people have thanked me for being honest, for being helpful, spending hours answering questions rather than gaming, makes me feel like the Community in SWTOR is very much alive and thriving. It's just that the griping tends to be loud in public, and the kindness behind the comraderie of guild members or in purple whispers and in-game mail.

I've tried to be generous as I can, gifting to others who are earnest or polite, or those just starting up with a new guild. (Though guild decoration donations get costly).

The one exchange of Community between a total stranger and I occurred about three years ago on the Republic side on Satele-Shan. I had logged in to decorate the guildship, and was reading the General chat. A rather dark conversation was occur, in that you had to feel for the individual. They were in hospice care in a hospital because their cancer had returned. They were in their mid 20s, and the best they could do, and what they wanted to do was to spend time playing SWTOR. I had already seen friends pass from cancer so I know that sometimes it can't be spent at home or around loved ones. That you might get stuck in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar ceiling. So I stopped what I was doing to chat and spend some time with them online.

I had learned they were intending to pass their account on to their brother, and I promptly made a promise to help out should he log in since it had been a few years since they had gamed. Without asking, I sent what little I had in CM items I hadn't unlocked to them, so their brother might have something fun to start off with. I had to log out before they got the mail.

When I logged in again the next day, I found that they had returned all the gifts with a letter with a heartfelt thank you. They had also sent back a gift of their own to give to me, a black and black dye. I didn't know what would happen if I returned it. They had stated in chat they only had maybe a week left to live, and if they didn't log in again, I wasn't sure then if the dye would be returned to them, or would it be deleted in the mail if I tried to send it back? I just replied with a thank you, and kept the dye.

I held onto it for quite awhile, sometimes conflicted. I sent a message to check in about two weeks later, and I never did get a response. Nor have I seen the character log in again. I have them on my friend's list still. I log in, and I look if I spy a friend online, to check to see if the account has passed on. It's likely been three years now ...

I resolved at some point to use the dye, and then waited to find an armor that I knew I would always wear no matter what. When the Resilient Warden's armor came out, it was the one that struck me the most, so I stamped the dye directly into the chest piece rather than using the Outfitter. This way as long as I keep that armor piece, that black armor will always remind me of what trying to be a true Community in a game is about.

My Jedi Guardian, the toon I was using when I met the individual, is the one that wears the armor all the time. I don't have the heart to wear anything else, because sometimes I need that reminder that two strangers can care for nothing more than being kind to each other while playing a game they both enjoy. I'm guilty of getting annoyed by chat or losing my cool, but all the screenshots I've taken, and all the times I've worn it always remind me what I really want gaming to be about. Just fun and comradery.

I hope to meet their brother some day. Though I've got no idea what I'll say, only that I made a promise once to someone I had met for only an hour and never saw again. Some promises we don't get to keep because life doesn't always work out, but it makes me feel better that I might get to keep this one if I keep coming back. If I don't, then maybe I can pass along the kindness to others.

That's my most important memory. I wanted to tell your concept artists about this, because I know they put a lot of effort into the armors. They deserve to take pride in their work.

(I know they may not have told me the truth, It doesn't matter if what the person said wasn't true, it only matters what we believe to be true and I like to believe in the memory).

So many memories of this game...

When I started playing the game, I wanted to be a Chiss. The bounty hunter story seemed interesting, so I made a bounty hunter and showed my sister. "What?!" she exclaimed, "I want to play a bounty hunter! You have to wait and play that one together with me."

I decided to oblige her and made a Chiss agent instead, and the class story blew me away. That character is still my main.

The first time I went to Dromund Kaas, I didn't quite grasp how you were expected to explore the map. I ended up trying to sneak through the heroic area between the spaceport and Kaas City, not realizing you were meant to take a taxi. Once I got to the city, I decided to explore it and inadvertently wandered over to the dark temple. I was just barely high enough level for all of the dark temple quests to be available, but I didn't realize they were meant for someone at a higher level than me, or that my class story would eventually lead me to that area.

The result was that the dark temple was extremely difficult. It was terrifying. But I thought that was how it was supposed to be. Every quest giver was talking about how scary it was and how people who went in never came back out, and that's exactly how it felt for me to play. I finally managed to finish the last quest and resolved never to return... until my class story told me to go into the temple. What a surprise it was to find how perfectly doable everything was once I was the proper level!

"You can't say it, can you? Goodbye, Chance." - One of the best moments in the agent storyline.

Also, due to differing schedules and life just happening, my sister and I played those bounty hunter toons off and on for years. The gaps between play time made the story difficult to follow, but true to my word, I didn't create another hunter. Imagine my surprise, then, when I noticed one day that my sister had achieved Legendary status, which you only get by completing every class story. She sheepishly admitted that she had gotten tired of how long it was taking and created a different toon to complete the bounty hunter story. I was... displeased. :rak_08:

mr. Kanneg: "we have a vision for the next few years."

fan: "the game will be around for many years."

the next few years does not equal many years. At the moment - even his news! - reads more like they're wrapping things up. Just look at the quote: Nothing specific whatsoever was mentioned. Only empty marketing-speech. He's been talking about "exciting updates" all the time. Where are they? A 2-minute-cutscene every 6 months or so?

Did anything happen in-game on 20th december 2021? I didn't notice anything, except some things that some players or guilds organised. Was there maybe an announcer on the fleet mentioning something? A news on the launcher "today marks our 10th anniversary! Hooray." a character appearing in the fleet's cantina, spreading anniversary joy? No? Oh well. How could have a casual player known that it was the 10th anniversary? He couldn't.

I'm all for giving thanks and praises when they are due. In this case, i can unfortunately only conclude that they completely botched their 10 years anniversary. no one can claim otherwise. And they know it. That's why they've been so quiet about it.

At this point, i wouldn't be surprised if they already know an end-date. Nothing that happens (or doesn't happen) at the moment points to bw being in a healthy state anymore.

What is the most memorable swtor-thing for me? I think it's the big exploit of winter 2014 which they didn't fix until 2 months later or so, and then it was too late, because the damage was already done. It started the inflation you still see today.

bamm!

This is one of the most accurate and poignant posts I've seen on these forums in the 13 years swtor forums have been active.

The 10 year anniversary should have seen in-game celebrations and many forum posts by Bioware employees, with specific details on things to come. I remember a post from a year or so ago talking about the BIG PLANS for the 10-year anniversary...and yet, nothing happened.

Myself and a group of friends recently went out for a few drinks and ran into one of the Devs for swtor. I didn't have any idea until my buddy made a D&D reference and the gentleman commented on it and it started up a big conversation. I played dumb about playing swtor, we talked about work, and some of the stuff he mentioned was truly disappointing. I'll make a separate post at some point when I have time about all the things he said. The short and sweet of it is that the employees don't care much and put on a good face at work for their bosses and everything is an attempt to drive "sales for the online market."

It sure was enlightening.

Really well written and succinct, I have nothing else to say but "well put".

Straight out facts! Where exactly can we see this "bright future"? 'Cause surely not in the actual game which had barely any new content added in the past 2-3 years. No one cares about buzz words and empty promises. If anything, judging but the growth of SWTOR since Ossus patch the future looks bleak as hell.

Edited by Pietrastor

We’re also eager to upgrade our visuals elsewhere in SWTOR: starting with Tython, Korriban, Hutta, and Ord Mantell, we’ll be starting a process of upgrading the visual fidelity of our planets to bring them more in line with the amazing work the team has created in recent years.

This part fills me with trepidation. If the performance on the starter planets becomes as bad as it is in recent content such as Onderon and Mek-sha, I won't be able to play anymore. Bioware, I am a dedicated fan of this game. I would never leave over class changes, gearing changes, lack of content, or any of the other things people are upset about. All you have to do to keep me subscribing forever is simply not mess up the base game. Is even that too hard for you? I hope not but I'm worried.

Hello SWTOR Community!

Happy anniversary to all of you! Today marks the 10 year anniversary of SWTOR and our one and only Keith Kanneg just published a letter to all of you which you can read here!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what new ways you scheming developers will come up with to punish F2P players. But then again, Bioware has always had a sadistic type of cruelty.

Straight out facts! Where exactly can we see this "bright future"? 'Cause surely not in the actual game which had barely any new content added in the past 2-3 years. No one cares about buzz words and empty promises. If anything, judging but the growth of SWTOR since Ossus patch the future looks bleak as hell.

The reality is even worse than that. Have a look here https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/sw...20201218214820 and find KOTET.

Everything that comes before KOTET on this time line, i.e. at least 90% of the game's content (remember there were 8 different class stories), was released during the first 5 years of the game.

The rest, i.e. approx. 10% of the game's content, was released during the last 5 years. In short: virtually nothing has been released for 5 years.

Truth beyond belief, its all hype without substance.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anything happen in-game on 20th December 2021? I didn't notice anything, except some things that some players or guilds organised. Was there maybe an announcer on the fleet mentioning something? A news on the launcher "Today marks our 10th anniversary! Hooray." A character appearing in the fleet's cantina, spreading anniversary joy? No? Oh well. How could have a casual player known that it was the 10th anniversary? He couldn't....

Not just a casual player might have missed it. This is the most non-celebration of any game than made it to 10 years.

Not even a log on splash screen saying Happy Anniversary and Fred and Barney singing "Happy Anniversary"

They mentioned something about celebrations starting with 7.0, but it is true that lack of anything other than one vague as hell post is a catastrophe.

We are not given the treatment we deserve. Players need to be informed, teased and shown, what they can expect.

So far nothing though. Is anyone actually thinking this is ok? Why the silence, why the constant dissapointment you are delivering. I have unsubscribed from this game many times and went to play something else, exactly because of that. Lack of information when it is needed to keep the players in the loop, being excited at what's to come. When I saw the news about 7.0 and celebrations I was intrigued, but the vague and false promises did not make me to subscribe again.

Now I came back with a group of friends and we were all theorycrafting the new stuff. But it seems like it will end on that. Speculations... we get nothing in terms of news, flashy posts. Every other dev tracker entry is about the stuff that won't make it to release and will be laid out later.

I agree to the teeth with the guy above. We want something solid and interesting. Players deserve something better and will not settle for anything less than what we used to have 5 years ago. I remember the dread masters operations era. I had so much to do then, there was actual content.

Now for 3 years we were getting 10 minutes of story and a flashpoint every 5 months. It is not something to get exciting about, and this is not great news.

For the love of God, give us something.

My best memories from this game were around Makeb and DF/ DP operations. I have met some real life friends I'm in touch to this day. I have formed my own raiding group and remember weeks of wiping draxus on nim. I remember dropping that sweet tokens of gear that increased my dps by A few, but it did matter. I remember loosing to other players when auctioning loot through dkp.

Edited by Gibonski

They mentioned something about celebrations starting with 7.0, but it is true that lack of anything other than one vague as hell post is a catastrophe.

We are not given the treatment we deserve. Players need to be informed, teased and shown, what they can expect.

Yeah I feel like communication on the devs' part has been abysmal and it's why I cancelled my sub.

The anniversary was supposed to be something big for SWTOR. I'm okay with delays, things get more complicated than expected and this is a game after all.

But I find all the vagueness and silence and avoidance of even acknowledging valid questions from players insulting. This is a product we are paying for.

I feel like some donkey that's running after a carrot stick. Only I don't even know what exactly the carrot is, really.