Question about the current pvp situation

Zergnaut

So I am a returning player and I haven't played in quite a while. I have been reading That pvp is cross faction now. Does that mean that your team can have Imperials on it even if you are playing a Republic character? This would essentially make faction numbers meaningless

If so I may play Republic side just because I enjoy it more. I just find plain like a dark jedi more fun than a sith

Edited by Zergnaut

yea it will mix factions for slow pop, means if Rep only have 5 people on you dont have to queue for 20 mins

This is the best news I could have hoped for it's one of the reasons why I left the game before because I hated the fact that my ques were so long and it seems that Imp faction would always dominate.

This literally makes things completely random and it also makes whatever faction you are on mean nothing I love that! So no more "Oh I'm on my Republic toon this is going to be a loss"

Edited by Zergnaut

Ya, imp side on most servers outnumbers pubs like 3 to 1 and for the longest time most matches were imp vs imp and if you wanted to do ranked you had to have an imp toon which made it easy for pub ranked players to queue sync. Cross faction queues was their answer for dealing with the long queue times and queue syncing going on in ranked.

Ya, imp side on most servers outnumbers pubs like 3 to 1 and for the longest time most matches were imp vs imp and if you wanted to do ranked you had to have an imp toon which made it easy for pub ranked players to queue sync. Cross faction queues was their answer for dealing with the long queue times and queue syncing going on in ranked.

This is 100% correct. Without cross faction and the last merge, pvp would have died in this game.