Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loadouts Feedback Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wholfe
03.18.2022 , 03:56 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
With PTS now live, you can help test Loadouts!

Please answer the following questions:
  • Are you experiencing any difficulties or issues with Loadouts? Yes, it is not saving my hotbars as I have them Loaded and there is no way to save them.
  • How is the flow of using Loadouts? It currently takes too much time to switch where my abilities are because your system doesn't save their locations. It's not the easy peasy set up you promised.
  • Please provide any other general feedback you have in detail. You need to either save the ability locations on the hotbar when you save your gear or create an option to save it outside of the loadout selection. While the latter is not optimal it would definitely make it faster than what you have now.
Please note your feedback accordingly so we can track it. Feel free to answer in as much detail as possible to help us understand your thought process and line of thinking.

Thank you!
Okay, putting something outside of the quotes because answering inside the quote doesn't count toward the required 5 characters.

LeeLoou
05.07.2022 , 05:13 PM | #72
You want feedback? MAKE THE DAM LOADOUTS SAVE WHEN WE SAVE THEM!!! We dont want to spend 10 minutes re-setting up our toolbar EVERY TIME we switch combat styles. THIS NEW UI SUCKS AZZ!!!

midianlord
05.09.2022 , 01:30 AM | #73
Why the actually-serious **** can we still not bind switching loadouts to a hot-key or have a little extra UI widget to do so --The latter especially because we already had one of those with the Dark v. Light thing, so it shouldn't be beyond even these amateurs?

For the love of Almighty Robot Policeman, how can even these clueless wonders justify not including that in an MMO in 2022?

How?
Merc and 'Slinger since launch, Merc and 'Slinger for life
(Feels good, doesn't it? Well it certainly does for me!)

casirabit
05.09.2022 , 11:30 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeLoou View Post
You want feedback? MAKE THE DAM LOADOUTS SAVE WHEN WE SAVE THEM!!! We dont want to spend 10 minutes re-setting up our toolbar EVERY TIME we switch combat styles. THIS NEW UI SUCKS AZZ!!!
There is a bug (and has existed). It took me 4 times to save the loadout before it actually took and now it works.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.