Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder
01.23.2021 , 08:57 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterFEESH View Post
Well no one else replied to the thread I posted except you. I do appreciate you reaching out. Are you still willing to take me in?
np and so glad we finally connected in-game and got you IN with us both guilds!

---
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalistar View Post
Hello, I am a returning player. Been probably 3 years since I really last played. Looking to join a casual republic guild and to have some friends I can ask questions in order to relearn the game. I have 2 level 70 characters but I have decided to start a new character in order to gradually learn how to play my character and use all my skills. If you would have me, I would like to join your guild. My character's in game name is Siervana who is at the time of this posting a level 11 Jedi Shadow.
I just saw you online in-game and tried sending you 3 'whispers' but you didn't respond at all.

Then i tried sending you a guild-invite and it said onscreen "player is already in a guild"

Also sent you in-game MAIL....but no reply there either lol

Oh well, i guess you must've found a different guild super fast after posting here in our thread?

./shrug
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix GSF! 4.0ur *Community*)

Kalistar
01.24.2021 , 05:27 PM | #182
Yes I must have missed your tell. I did join another guild because they offered me 2 million credits to join so I took it. I went afk shorty afterward for real life issue and ended up timing out and was not able to log back in until next day. By the time I had logged back in the guild that I joined had removed me from the guild for reasons unknown even after they gave me the 2 million credits. So I am still looking for a guild I guess.

Nee-Elder
01.26.2021 , 10:16 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalistar View Post
Yes I must have missed your tell. I did join another guild because they offered me 2 million credits to join so I took it. I went afk shorty afterward for real life issue and ended up timing out and was not able to log back in until next day. By the time I had logged back in the guild that I joined had removed me from the guild for reasons unknown even after they gave me the 2 million credits. So I am still looking for a guild I guess.
uh-huh , well despite my reservations, i decided to grant you a chance and we ended up welcoming you into our guild (and into our 'Discord' ) . Then you immediately proceeded with a very umm odd gesture , which circumvented perms and violated our very casual guild "rules" (aka basic common sense ) . Yet still we gave you ANOTHER chance.

You responded to this gracious opportunity by "quitting" our guild this morning (barely a day after you "joined" ) , which just happened to be minutes after our large-yield Conquest rewards were given out lol.

Good luck with your next "guild search" .
---------------------------

And now in other news...

CONGRATS to a couple of our more hardcore members who recently got *gold* level in Ranked PVP, as well as (currently) holding a Top 3 spot on Ranked PVP leaderboard. Here's hoping u guys can hold on and progress even more for the Season 13 bonus items announced: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...15#edit9915115

Nee-Elder
02.15.2021 , 01:30 PM | #184
We've lost a couple longtime members recently (who unfortunately decided to quit the GAME entirely) but we've also gained a few new players too. Ahhh the cycle of the FORCE ?

Anyways, some notable UPDATE posts here about our guilds and about SWTOR:

--For our slowly but surely HM Ops 'progression'---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...28#post9918528

--For my constant (and some might say, "annoying" ) efforts to improve the game---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989705

--From BIOWARE , with tomorrow's big PATCH of fixes & such---> https://www.swtor.com/community/show...69#edit9920869

JG_C
02.18.2021 , 12:14 PM | #185
Hi just started playing again the past week after years off and on trying to get into as early as beta days. I have so much time now and have really invested so far but still definitely early in the process but looking for a guild to be a part of.

My Jedi Knight (and only so far) is Myrranii

I'm active usually after 9 ish EST.

korin_unstable
02.20.2021 , 12:32 PM | #186
Hello, Im a returning player, haven't played for over est 2 years or just 1 year, forgot most of the controls,
And I would like to join the guild seems fun, I was in a guild that I was comfortable with but discord got wacky and left the server for the guild and I forgot the guilds name.

Loliampacking
02.21.2021 , 06:04 AM | #187
Hey I'am new to Swtor and was wondering if it was possible to join your guild my IGN is: Rei Sky, I am a Sith Assassin. at the moment im full sith but might change to a light sith assassin later.

Nee-Elder
02.21.2021 , 11:10 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by JG_C View Post
Hi just started playing again the past week after years off and on trying to get into as early as beta days. I have so much time now and have really invested so far but still definitely early in the process but looking for a guild to be a part of.

My Jedi Knight (and only so far) is Myrranii

Glad we were finally able to connect in-game and get you invited into our 'TEAM' side guild!

Have fun and let me know if you ever need anything yep.

-------
Quote: Originally Posted by Loliampacking View Post
Hey I'am new to Swtor and was wondering if it was possible to join your guild my IGN is: Rei Sky, I am a Sith Assassin. at the moment im full sith but might change to a light sith assassin later.
I sent you 3 whispers in-game AND in-game MAIL , none of which you responded to (other than choosing to 'return to sender' my in-game mail lol) .

I guess you were busy umm....packing? Also just noticed you used my referral link too. Well, hope you end up subscribing at least.
*UPDATE: just saw a new in-game MAIL from you must've sent it a couple hours after i made this post.... No worries and if anything changes, feel free to let me know yep.

TyroG
03.17.2021 , 06:08 PM | #189
Hey, I sent some mail over the other day to Neevil on the Impside. Two potential new guildies looking to see if this guild is a good fit or not. I'm a returning player who hasn't really hit endgame since before RotHC and last subbed at the beginning of KOTET, the other is brand new and playing a lot.

Very interested in PvE and space barbying it up while I figure it out, she's interested in just playing the game but I think would love a happy community to help her learn and play some of the harder content with as it comes.

Nee-Elder
03.18.2021 , 06:08 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by TyroG View Post
Hey, I sent some mail over the other day to Neevil on the Impside. Two potential new guildies looking to see if this guild is a good fit or not. I'm a returning player who hasn't really hit endgame since before RotHC and last subbed at the beginning of KOTET, the other is brand new and playing a lot.

Very interested in PvE and space barbying it up while I figure it out, she's interested in just playing the game but I think would love a happy community to help her learn and play some of the harder content with as it comes.
Glad we finally connected in-game whispers and chatted for a bit and hope u guys are having fun so far!

------
For anyone else still reading this thread...

See my OP if you're interested in our guild(s) and see this potential good news from BIOWARE today in these other 2 threads here: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...71#edit9928671 ....and also here: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...29#edit9928729

(*be careful of SPOILERS in those threads ^^ )