Children of the Emperor

Hrafnhildur

Hello,

Is there any possibility of a non-Force sensitive to be a Child of the Emperor? I mean in Jedi Consular story on Corellia , the JC meets and defeats a Republic soldier that's actually a Child ( a female).

Could this actually justify why Valkorion would chose a bounty hunter or smuggler or trooper as a vessel? What if your "Outlander" is actually a Child of the Emperor?

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Is there any possibility of a non-Force sensitive to be a Child of the Emperor? I mean in Jedi Consular story on Corellia , the JC meets and defeats a Republic soldier that's actually a Child ( a female).

Could this actually justify why Valkorion would chose a bounty hunter or smuggler or trooper as a vessel? What if your "Outlander" is actually a Child of the Emperor?

If they were, it should be exposed as the Consular is supposed to have exposed them all once she's defeated the First Son.

With the Emperor dead though, would his imprint still be on them?

Hello,

I think that V himself explains it best, when he says that the Outlander leaves his mark on the galaxy wherever he acts. It's kinda expected for Force users, but the NFU Outlander does it anyway, a hard nut that relies on nothing more than his own strength of will and purpose to leave that mark.

I think that V himself explains it best, when he says that the Outlander leaves his mark on the galaxy wherever he acts. It's kinda expected for Force users, but the NFU Outlander does it anyway, a hard nut that relies on nothing more than his own strength of will and purpose to leave that mark.

Unless it's the Smuggler, then it's just luck, wit and the willingness to sleep with anything. :p

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 7:58 AM, Hrafnhildur said:

Hello,

You forgot about Sophia Farash from Voss class story, there's nowhere stated that she's a Force sensitive. So yes, NFU ( non-Force users) can be Children of the Emperor. Not sure about the Outlander, sorry.