Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Kregg
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #241
Will waves be going all day and night or just during business hours?

welten
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #242
how about 4 august ? wait today or not?

Snatat
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post

To, er, quote myself:

Sorry folks - we can't be more specific.
I saw an employee at game.co.uk sell a copy of swtor in store to someone who pre ordered. However when i asked him if i could buy one as i pre ordered he refused please help also i entered my code on the 9th august and it said i entered it on the 5th of december what the heck.. Please help. Btw thanks for the updates
Sith Lord

Aderes
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #244
july 23rd here, some 22nd have gone out, but we'll see
(‾‾Covenant of the Phoenix‾‾‾‾‾‾[|][‾/‾/‾/‾/][)

Gunlaugr
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #245
What this (successfull) release proves is that whiners will always be. This is not RELEASE DAY per se. You have been granted an opportunity to POTENTIALLY play the game earlier than RELEASE. Appreciate this, but do not act out childishly if you don't get in immediatly. Nowhere did they promise that everyone who pre-ordered on date X would get in immediatly.

By far the best MMO release I have witnessed. I am watching several people stream swtor, and they are able to play without problems. Good work so far

Bangordad
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by ruktuim View Post
According to his email, it doesn't sound like it will be a day per month. Bad guess!

Sounds like July = 13th

After that it sounds like months maybe batched together. 14 = Aug/Sep (maybe) 15th = Oct/Nov/Dec
This^^
I don't know what all this trouble is about, but I'm sure it must be your fault.

Sonyghost
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #247
So after seeing how the servers react to each wave, if they are still running smoothly, do u release another wave after that? and so on? So if the servers do run smoothly after each wave, there should be quite a few waves released today correct?

Yoda-Sempai
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by J-Sheridan View Post
Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH
Aug = 14TH
Sept = 15TH
Oct = 16TH
Nov = 17TH
Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.

So is this True!?!?
|()██████████████████████████████)
Sains of the Old Republic - A Christian Republic Guild

Ecrofeht
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #249
You will let me in on wave 3. *Jedi mind trick gesture*
I Sense a Disturbance in teh Force..

Ximenez
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #250
What about all those oddities who are not from the first two days and already playing? Care to explain this?
Sith Assassin
Proper Villains