Declining First Flirt

Hadsil

Chapter IX Cantina scene, Knights of the Fallen Empire.

You choose the option to flirt wanting to speak with someone - Theron, Lana, Koth

You get a private conversation.

When you choose first flirt option given as a dialogue choice as soon as it happens that officially starts your romance, and you get a kiss.

If you don't choose that first flirt option, does another appear in further conversation to start the romance before the scene ends or is the option over? If you don't take that first flirt the romance doesn't happen.

I'm always choosing that first flirt. I don't want to risk it, but I am curious what happens if you don't.

I'm always choosing that first flirt. I don't want to risk it, but I am curious what happens if you don't.

Going on the basis that you're talking about the Atrocity Wheel(1):

1. I want to talk to one of you.

2. [Flirt] I want to talk to one of you.

If you pick option 2, you get the conversation where you can flirt again and lock in the romance with K, L or T.

If you pick option 1, you get a similar conversation where the flirt option is replaced by a non-flirt option, and you don't get the romance. The ambiguity of the Atrocity Wheel is a source for regular complaints by people who thought it meant "I want to talk to one of you right after I flirt with Theron".(2)

(1) Search in my posting history and you should find an explanation of this term.

(2) It doesn't, as you clearly know. For others in the audience who haven't yet reached it, it means, "I want to flirt with one of you."

That's not what I'm talking about. I already chose that flirt option. I want to romance someone. This is after that choice and you're talking to Theron/Lana/Koth in the back room of the cantina. The first flirt to appear in that conversation starts the romance officially. Choosing that option gives you a cut scene ending in a kiss. You then return to the cantina. What I want to know is if I don't choose that first flirt option does the conversation continue on allowing for another flirt opportunity to start the romance or is that the only flirt available and not choosing it means there's no romance.

That's not what I'm talking about. I already chose that flirt option. I want to romance someone. This is after that choice and you're talking to Theron/Lana/Koth in the back room of the cantina. The first flirt to appear in that conversation starts the romance officially. Choosing that option gives you a cut scene ending in a kiss. You then return to the cantina. What I want to know is if I don't choose that first flirt option does the conversation continue on allowing for another flirt opportunity to start the romance or is that the only flirt available and not choosing it means there's no romance.

There's only one flirt option in that conversation, so naturally you have to do it. (Yes, it's the first, but it's the first of one.)