7.1 Gearing

Skummy

We will have Thyrsian 328. I would imagine gearing is going to be the same process as it was for 326 (weekly crate = guaranteed upgrade of your lowest item rating). Also we will have mods, although I have no idea if there will be a mod vendor or not. Might just be whatever mods come in the weekly crate piece, or whatever come in a piece that you buy from the vendor.

https://vulkk.com/2022/07/29/bioware-previews-new-swtor-7-1-content-and-introduces-the-new-team-leaders-with-a-livestream/

We will have Thyrsian 328. I would imagine gearing is going to be the same process as it was for 326 (weekly crate = guaranteed upgrade of your lowest item rating). Also we will have mods, although I have no idea if there will be a mod vendor or not. Might just be whatever mods come in the weekly crate piece, or whatever come in a piece that you buy from the vendor.

https://vulkk.com/2022/07/29/bioware-previews-new-swtor-7-1-content-and-introduces-the-new-team-leaders-with-a-livestream/

I know how to gear i mean the ilvl of gear meaning that the top gear now comes from vet r4 340 ilvl. Just like 330 was better than 328 in pvp, 2 ilvls didnt bother me so i didnt grind nefra. But 328-340 is a big difference in power.

Edited by Skummy

330 was bolstered down I believe, the same will be the case with 340.

It wasnt was giving more stats with 330 gear lol, So im guessing vet r4 340 gear will be bis for pvp.

Edited by Skummy

It wasnt was giving more stats with 330 gear lol, So im guessing vet r4 340 gear will be bis for pvp.

It was giving better stats yes but that's because it was broken. So that's two different conversations. Their intentions are to cap the gear rating in warzones. Whether or not their cap/bolster thing works is a different story I guess 😂😂

It was giving better stats yes but that's because it was broken. So that's two different conversations. Their intentions are to cap the gear rating in warzones. Whether or not their cap/bolster thing works is a different story I guess 😂😂

No mention of that in live stream, And if it still "broken" in 7.1 bis will be raid gear. Are you sure it was broken tho? They never fixed it... I legit just asking ill do the raid, Ive done all of the raids at least on hardmode so its no biggy just no clarfication.

Edited by Skummy

No mention of that in live stream, And if it still "broken" in 7.1 bis will be raid gear. Are you sure it was broken tho? They never fixed it... I legit just asking ill do the raid, Ive done all of the raids at least on hardmode so its no biggy just no clarfication.

I'm assuming the pvp population is just so low that they figure it's hardly worth mentioning. They didn't even tell us that they disabled augments for the longest time. I remember having to go to my Rishi stronghold and play around to figure out what was happening.

I do recall the high end pve gear being superior at first, but I thought that was fixed in a later patch. That's what the patch notes said, anyway. I could probably go dig them up.

EDIT: it was 7.0.2 patch notes

Level Shift is now correctly scaling gear down in PvP matches.
Edited by teclado