Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Return of Darth Jadus

boosterexo
01.30.2021 , 04:45 PM | #121
I just thought of something. For agents that become the Hand of Jadus, you are sent on a mission to recover datapads from dead Imperial Guardsmen on Hoth. In recovering these datapads, Jadus learns of the Emperor's plan to wipe out all life in the galaxy. And so Jadus leaves the galaxy. Given Jadus's disappearance and prolonged absence no matter what you choose to do on the Dominator, I think its safe to assume that he learns the Emperor's plans and leaves the galaxy no matter what.

I think Jadus hasn't returned yet because the Emperor has been alive this whole time and the galaxy hasn't been wiped out yet. Someone as powerful as Jadus could no doubt sense if either of these things changed. With this in mind it would be foolish of Jadus to return when a galactic threat like the Emperor is still at large and could potentially annihilate the galaxy at any moment. But now the Emperor is gone forever, which means there's nothing keeping Jadus away.

This is just a theory that I thought of today, but it does make a lot of sense. Hopefully with the Emperor gone we will see Jadus return sooner rather than later.

LanceDefender
02.01.2021 , 05:26 AM | #122
Yes, he left galaxy exactly because of Emperor's plans to wipe out whole life.
But questions are like where he went? For what (except hiding and waiting)? Did he was doing something by his agents e.g to help us to kill Emperor? Was he creating his own Empire during all this time?

And when he will finally return and for what purpose? To take Imperial throne or challenge Empire or maybe as ally?

I'm as well waiting for Jadus return. I hope and it'd be cool if that would happen or maybe only a hint or cutscene with Jadus on 10th anniversary.

LanceDefender
08.17.2022 , 04:02 PM | #123
Some kind of revive of this post maybe?

It's seems there is not Jadus returning for this expansion and anytime soon...