Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

-FarStar-
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #441
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagarin_Toth View Post
What friggin joke ... my friend redeemed his code later then i did .. he's been on over an hour now ... i am choked what the frig is the point of getting a preorder for early access when people that order after you get in before you do .... great friggin job bioware!!
They got YOUR money ! So of course its a GREAT FRIGGIN job they did ! Scam - worked !
I

Pherdnut
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by Blendid View Post
I feel that ' code redemption' in an unfortunate pre-requisite. I pre-ordered in July, I have been religiously listening to pod casts but apparently will not be playing until the last because I only redeemed my code yesterday. Oh, well. I suppose it probably is the fairest way to go about it, but it just leaves all of us clueless folks out in the cold.
Goofing up the pre-order codes is one thing I will blame the retailers for. Amazon e-mailed me within minutes of my order. Not sure what the huge technical difficulty for everybody else was.
Amurrka, Malfunction, Skeeve, Derp, Deeva, Orinj @Dreshdae Cantina

"QQ!"

TheFlyingCorpse
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #443
Quote: Originally Posted by Mairsil View Post
these waves are epicly evil i have dun everything people hav said to do, i have had a bath gone out and dun stuff even spent time with my family. I even walked my cat outside and I get home and still no star wars
Best!

3 weeks of vacation, it comes early, my certificiation goes to ***** because its 2 days EARLY! QQ QQ QQ QQ!!!!

Pixiie
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #444
Quote: Originally Posted by SarethX View Post
Half the guild is in...other half isn't. Fantastic broken system there guys. Half the players will be in the mid teens before the other half can even join them to do stuff.
They never promised to put guilds in all at once. Its always been based on individual orders and when you input your code. They put your guild in yes, Your members will get in based on when they input thier codes.
Less he be forgotten . R.I.P. L.O.P. 12/01/2011

rocket_dog
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #445
Thank you, looking forward to playing.

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #446
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagrad View Post
The result is I did not know I had to apply it until November 4 when a friend mentioned it to me. So, I essentially paid $5 (pre-order fee beyond the game purchase itself) for the privilege of being frustrated. I emailed Customer Support regarding this including all pertinent details such as order number date and email address it was registered to and basically got a "sorry we're not going to do anything" reply.

To be blunt, I'm half a step away from demanding a refund on the pre-order fee, and seriously doubt I will ever again pre-order anything from EA/Origin due to their lackluster response to this issue.
You did NOT pay a pre order fee, its a deposit that will be taken from the total cost of the title when you are billed on or after the 16th.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Brutius
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #447
Quote: Originally Posted by Supernewt View Post
Typical, i buy my CE the second its announced but because of Game not sending out the codes for a week after i get screwed over. Happy to take my money though im sure.

Why didnt bioware work harder to ensure these codes were distributed faster?
log into launcher and see if play button is not greyed out . The email could take a while

Desaroll
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #448

Roguetrooperz
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #449
In a way its really becouse 95% of the servers have LOW populace so they could in theory pull there digit out of there orifice, i have to admit there is a lot of gruntled people out there and yes i am oen of them.

Flemian
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #450
I've heard ppl get into the game on the first wave who was actually registered on 26th of July, I did on 27th July but I haven't got into wave 2 either. Think I have a chance for wave 3 or something?
"Give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."