Ticket closed within two days

Sukothai

So, I had a problem with the shuttle in The Dragons maw chapter, where I keep teleporting back to the arrival point on Odessen, I sent in a report of the problem, and all I got back, was a message telling me to reinstall the loader and that should fix the problem. Well, when that did not work, I went to reply and they closed the ticket as if that was all that needed to be done, and I am still having problems with that chapter!! It annoys me that the GMs/devs close the ticket without me checking in, to see if it worked!!! Edited by Sukothai

Nope cannot send a reply, because in the email they said they closed the ticket. And the only links I got in the email were a troubleshooting guide, (which did not help,) and a launcher download link, (I don't know why I need a new launcher, when I downloaded it from the SWTOR webpage?) But I cannot reply to ticket, unless I create a new ticket.

Nope cannot send a reply, because in the email they said they closed the ticket. And the only links I got in the email were a troubleshooting guide, (which did not help,) and a launcher download link, (I don't know why I need a new launcher, when I downloaded it from the SWTOR webpage?) But I cannot reply to ticket, unless I create a new ticket.

There is nothing preventing you from replying back through email. Your email service and theirs does not "close" or lock you out.

From the last ticket I made:

"Please note that the tickets we respond to are being closed by the system by default. It is never our intention to close the ticket right away."

From the last ticket I made:

"Please note that the tickets we respond to are being closed by the system by default. It is never our intention to close the ticket right away."

That's actually a fairly serious bug for any ticketing system to have. Closing a ticket should always be an explicit action on the part of a human, except for really old tickets where an automatic "it hasn't seen an answer in more than three [or six or nine or whatever, but not less than three] months, close it" process is reasonable.

Every ticket has a reference number... If they close the ticket and you still need assistance then just make a new ticket and reference the closed ticket by the ticket number...

It's really not that hard to do. Instead of coming here and whining about them closing the ticket.

But I know it is way more special if you come here for a little drama first.