LF PvP guild:

NoAndThen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Supposedly SS has a couple guilds that host wpvp events but I ALSO heard SF has some guilds that do that as well but idk Imma just level up on SF most likely an look into the guilds an activity on the wpvp events on SS for endgame maybe if SF doesnt fit right for me bby then Edited by HeadassDKO

• 2 weeks later...
I’m not sure that there even is any PVP guilds. Im looking to find some people to PVP with myself. What faction are looking to play on?

Both factions, I have toons on SF, SS and Malgus but am struggling to find a group to pvp with. Let me know if you've had any luck.

I am looking for people to pvp with on this server too. Hit me up if you want to play sometime. In Game BigBarter and my Discord is Big Barter#2916

Discord says your not accepting friend requests but you can add me on Balls#6312.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 4:06 PM, NoAndThen said:

I am still looking for a PvP guild on Star Forge.  I use discord and you can find me on Balls#6312

join a generic guild like <kort> or <the courageous>. there are plenty of players in those large guilds who will grp with you for pvp. there are no real pvp guilds. just guys who are already part of their own circle of friends, and don't really "recruit," for lack of a better word.