New Operations Team ( New players )

Hello! I am running a new Operations team on < REZ PLZ >, this team will give you the opportunity to basically get into raiding. We will cover all story mode operation. Please note this is a teaching team, I don't expect you to be completely geared, I don't expect you to be completely leveled, ( you have to be 70+, that's not in my control ), I don't expect you to have any knowledge on Operations at all!

We will cover:

- Epic Enemies

- Eternity Vault

- The Nature of Progress

- Gods from the Machine

- Explosive Conflict

- Karagga's Palace

- Scum and Villainy

- Temple of Sacrifice

- Terror from Beyond

- The Dread Fortress

- The Dread Palace

- The Ravagers

If you are interested, please send a mail to Verystin in game, ( Star Forge ) or message satele shan#0001.

Thank you! :)

Not clear what "REZ PLZ" is. Faction name (Imp / Pub) would help. You'll need a Discord server and at least one channel each for voice, discussion, and events calendar for success.

I do commend you for this effort. In my experience, a lot of players who get intimidated by all the talk about Operations enjoy the experience very much when there are non-toxic Ops leaders and experienced players to play with.

Edited by mike_carton

Not clear what "REZ PLZ" is. Faction name (Imp / Pub) would help. You'll need a Discord server and at least one channel each for voice, discussion, and events calendar for success.

I do commend you for this effort. In my experience, a lot of players who get intimidated by all the talk about Operations enjoy the experience very much when there are non-toxic Ops leaders and experienced players to play with.

< REZ PLZ > is an imp side guild on star forge, there is also a discord. However, I did mention if they were interested they could message me at satele shan#0001.