commander jensyn

First, try to stay in the middle of the chamber. Some bosses restart when getting to close to walls. That could be.

Second, if he ever uses saber reflect (don't think in solo he does so) don't attack.

Third, burn him and let your droid burn him and your companion and **** it he's worthless. He should really fall. If he keeps restarting open a ticket, I can't think on any other solution.

I hope to be helpful!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so after he goes to do the hold you in the air multi-strike, he knocks back your whole party. If either the droid(droid often disappears completely) or your companion are in the debris the next time he goes to do the mutli-strike which ever one is in the debris will evade causing him to reset. Soo I dismissed the droid(right clicked off the buff) and after the knock back toggled the passive on/off my companion, bringing my companion back to the center of the room. Worked for me happy hunting.

Side note: this boss was really easy I ddin't even use the med stations and i had no droid, my gear is straight from leveling and commendations.

This is happening to me, too. I have tried removing the droid and I have not been knocked to the side of the room. A couple of minutes into the fight he just resets, healing completely and becoming non-hostile for a bit. I've tried this several times, and always the same result. It looks like this is a mission-breaking bug.

• 1 month later...
Same problem.. I can't complete because he keeps resetting. Seems kind of random too.. I tried with companion and without. Had him close to death.. resets. had him at 90%, he resets. I haven't figure out the trigger yet buts *********** annoying as hell. Great job on the coding.

• 2 months later...
Ok so after he goes to do the hold you in the air multi-strike, he knocks back your whole party. If either the droid(droid often disappears completely) or your companion are in the debris the next time he goes to do the mutli-strike which ever one is in the debris will evade causing him to reset. Soo I dismissed the droid(right clicked off the buff) and after the knock back toggled the passive on/off my companion, bringing my companion back to the center of the room. Worked for me happy hunting.

Side note: this boss was really easy I ddin't even use the med stations and i had no droid, my gear is straight from leveling and commendations.

Thanks for this. I was having the same issue. I dismissed the combat support droid, and stayed in the centre of the room as much as possible (my companion was a healer, so it didn't seem to matter where he was), and defeated Commander Jensyn quite easily.

I had noticed something similar happening with quite a few of the other NPCs in that flashpoint, too (in addition to the first area only having 3 of the 4 ground force commanders on my first attempt), where I'd kill most of them, but one would still be standing there, often in a corner or behind some debris, not actively attacking but my toon was still in combat. In those cases I was able to find and defeat them quite easily though. It seems this flashpoint is very buggy, certainly in solo mode.

• 1 month later...
I never did figure out how to dismiss the support droid, but standing in the middle and running back to the middle (toggling companion passive on/off to have them run to middle too) worked for me.

to dismiss droid click off the buff on your buffs bar (with a gun on it, if I remember correctly)

to dismiss droid click off the buff on your buffs bar (with a gun on it, if I remember correctly)

Right-click, if I recall. Also, a tool tip will tell you which icon it is when you hover over it.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

March 7, 2016. Same fight, same issues. I did not have to dismiss any helpers if I stood stock still in the exact center of the combat area. In fact, somehow Jensyn got himself in such a bind that he gave up and stopped attacking. This fight is bugged in more ways than one. In any event, there does appear to be a lot of evading going on; not just for this fight but numerous other fights in this Flashpoint's Korriban locale. For those other fights as well; standing still in the center eventually calms down the npcs that go nuts. Good luck out there with standing still!

T

• 1 month later...

April 23. Still bugged....not good as this is (or is supposed to be) a story progressing mission :/

Support is nowhere to be seen,so I cancelled sub,and I'll be taking my money elsewhere.. :( ..not the only reason..just the last straw :/

Edited by Agobi

• 5 years later...

Just played the solo story mode, and Jensen bugged for me. I stayed in the center-ish of the room, and pretty much just fought him without moving. The event periodically reset, dropping all aggro and resetting his HP to full. The reset occurred at random times, from him at near full health down to 20% (I was getting a couple assassinate chances). Most often, I got a reset immediately after his force choke/lift. The first time, it reset when I targeted a droid add. Maybe that started the bug, I don’t know.

He never had me in a low-health condition, so I just kept re-engaging and eventually got him dead. It must have reset at least 10 times. If you don’t die, just keep beating on him.

Played a sith inquisitor level 64 with Khem and assault droid.

Edited by Advocatis