Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most of players despise new changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Most of players despise new changes

omaan
05.30.2022 , 12:05 PM | #81
Even small things like possibility to scroll zooming were nerfed....https://imgur.com/ra6JD3F look, this is maximum i can scroll in, and i really need to check if my new belt fits in or not but i can't zoom enough in preview window because they limited it compared to previous patch...just why? What was bad in maximum zooming for preview window that you removed it?
Also i can't move my character down and up in preview window now...only zoom in and out and rotate it right or left but in previous patches i could put my character down to see my blaster full view in maximum zoom....why was this removed too? Just to make it less comfortable for us to choose outfits?

KianSri
05.30.2022 , 03:04 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Also i can't move my character down and up in preview window now...only zoom in and out and rotate it right or left but in previous patches i could put my character down to see my blaster full view in maximum zoom....why was this removed too? Just to make it less comfortable for us to choose outfits?
This is listed as a known issue, it was supposed to have been fixed and was even in the patch notes a while back saying it had been fixed, but obviously it's not. So at least it's known, but agreed, extremely irritating. The whole outfit interface/process is such a struggle now.

starzandstripes
05.30.2022 , 09:18 PM | #83
Yes the changes are awful. I just came back and these changes imo created a ***** show for me as a player. They are horrible and I just cancelled my sub.

Lastly just an FYI, the guys talking about Electronic Arts being in trouble and their stock valuations. I can tell you with 100% certainty the outlook is good for them right now. Their recent report to investors really justified their position of strength and when asked if their stock is a buy, I took the consensus information from the top brokerage firms and received the folIowing:
Electronic Arts stock a buy?
Electronic Arts has received a consensus rating of Buy. The company's average rating score is 2.80, and is based on 16 buy ratings, 4 hold ratings, and no sell ratings.

You wouldn't see any of these things for a company in trouble. In fact, Nasdaq has them rated as best buy right now. The private report to investors must have been a good one, because the investors are very happy with the most recent report as reported by Bloomberg and a slew of other financial outlets. This is also all public information.
This space for rent, owner accepts bribes of all sorts.

Riyar
06.03.2022 , 04:35 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLordMagnus View Post
people have left because there is no content outside of the NM ops

(...)

ui changes and combat changes are not the main cause and if you think that im sorry but there is nothing more to say.
People can hardly play the more challening ops right now, so there is very little content with raiding either.

I can say that combat changes (and frustration with how boring/unrewarding it is to collect the "daily resource matrix" currency for gear) are why 2/8 of my raid team unsubbed. A third followed because we stopped having raid nights.
Both our healers are gone. Sucks because we had been going for years & were just starting to get to the hardest Vet modes (or the easiest NiM).