Compromising Situation

Xertasian

all my post, this is probably first one that I fuss to Bioware.. in 10+ years playing SWTOR I accepted the way they do things good or bad (mostly bad).. I been out for 4 to 5 months COVID is real..

back to topic.. I do regular warzones to pass the time.. now the daily and weekly is you need to win in order to get credit.. it took me 5 hours almost to finish daily and weekly.. Bioware if you want to go this route you gonna have to compromise on a few issues..

mainly warzones is objective base and let be honest most people give a crap about objectives.. you can't complain or blame them it is there choice how they choose to play.. which the old quest you get credit win or lose.. it kind of balance out.. meaning if your team just farm numbers and you lose still credit toward quest..

this new quest system is basically punishing people and this is how.. you que with intention to win warzone and finish quest.. you playing to win but your other teammates careless about winning.. maybe they already finish quest or in premade and want to farm people.. there are many different reasons..

Bioware you took a simple solution for PVP dailies and turn it into a grief show..it is frustrating you spending hours to finish quest.. because of other people not caring.. nobody is to blame except Bioware, you is the author of this monster you created..

Bioware either put the PVP quest to how they was or remove objectives from warzones.. you got to compromise and meet us players on middle ground.. as of now you want your cake and ice cream.. they have ways to work the warzones where they can function without objectives.. because warzones now is mostly deathmatches..

For starters make the nodes give a buff like 5% damage etc.. if team want to cap node to get buff.. if not they can kill each other.. the team with most kills at the end of warzone wins.. mostly this is what people want.. alot of people won't agree.. that's fine cause you can't have everything in life your way.. this is just an example..

think I said enough and gonna end things here.. Bioware i hope you read this and take it to heart.. people can also express there views keep things civil if possible.. as things are now it's like i'm gambling in vegas do I get a good team to win and finish PVP quest..

all my post, this is probably first one that I fuss to Bioware.. in 10+ years playing SWTOR I accepted the way they do things good or bad (mostly bad).. I been out for 4 to 5 months COVID is real..

back to topic.. I do regular warzones to pass the time.. now the daily and weekly is you need to win in order to get credit.. it took me 5 hours almost to finish daily and weekly.. Bioware if you want to go this route you gonna have to compromise on a few issues..

mainly warzones is objective base and let be honest most people give a crap about objectives.. you can't complain or blame them it is there choice how they choose to play.. which the old quest you get credit win or lose.. it kind of balance out.. meaning if your team just farm numbers and you lose still credit toward quest..

this new quest system is basically punishing people and this is how.. you que with intention to win warzone and finish quest.. you playing to win but your other teammates careless about winning.. maybe they already finish quest or in premade and want to farm people.. there are many different reasons..

Bioware you took a simple solution for PVP dailies and turn it into a grief show..it is frustrating you spending hours to finish quest.. because of other people not caring.. nobody is to blame except Bioware, you is the author of this monster you created..

Bioware either put the PVP quest to how they was or remove objectives from warzones.. you got to compromise and meet us players on middle ground.. as of now you want your cake and ice cream.. they have ways to work the warzones where they can function without objectives.. because warzones now is mostly deathmatches..

For starters make the nodes give a buff like 5% damage etc.. if team want to cap node to get buff.. if not they can kill each other.. the team with most kills at the end of warzone wins.. mostly this is what people want.. alot of people won't agree.. that's fine cause you can't have everything in life your way.. this is just an example..

think I said enough and gonna end things here.. Bioware i hope you read this and take it to heart.. people can also express there views keep things civil if possible.. as things are now it's like i'm gambling in vegas do I get a good team to win and finish PVP quest..

Good post, Bioware changing the pvp daily/weekly reminds me of them changing conquest for the better and making it a crapshow then reverting it back to something even easier when it first came out. Just keep the good feedback up that the "winning pvp daily/weekly" are crap and they need to change it back to how it was. They can keep the winning for those ranked fanboys!

Edited by Ibokagain

So you spent 5 hours finishing a weekly that is designed to be done throughout the week as it resets.....weekly, not daily. I'm not seeing the issue here.

People number farmed and afk'd in games BECAUSE the old daily and weekly could be completed with a win or loss. There was zero incentive for players to try and win and many would openly admit to letting the other team cap points to end the map faster so they could finish their daily. That is way more of a problem than needing ONE win to complete your daily.

Bioware you took a simple solution for PVP dailies and turn it into a grief show.

No, they fixed a glaring problem and warzones have actually been competitive lately.

I could understand the frustration if the daily/weekly rewards were 8K Tech frags, 10 million credits and loads of embers and useful end game gear, rewards that could drastically help progress a person towards getting fully geared and min/maxed...but the rewards are very underwhelming, i literally don't even notice them when i complete my daily or weekly, sometimes i dont even bother picking up the quests or i forget to pick them up. I play to win warzones because i like winning, the rewards from daily/weekly are not an incentive.

So you spent 5 hours finishing a weekly that is designed to be done throughout the week as it resets.....weekly, not daily. I'm not seeing the issue here.

People number farmed and afk'd in games BECAUSE the old daily and weekly could be completed with a win or loss. There was zero incentive for players to try and win and many would openly admit to letting the other team cap points to end the map faster so they could finish their daily. That is way more of a problem than needing ONE win to complete your daily.

No, they fixed a glaring problem and warzones have actually been competitive lately.

this is your opinion and you is entitled.. if you been playing this game long enough you should know people careless about any incentives.. i do regs during the day and usually ,do rank at night.. here's the crux of your answer.. say i did weekly and daily, and i join warzone just to farm numbers.. i alrdy did the quest so it don't matter if i win or lose..

they have people who think this way.. better yet 4 guildies make premade and they finish weekly and daily.. they just queing for warzones to farm people and numbers.. they don't care about winning.. tell me if that is fair to the other 4 people trying.. where the old way if you lose, still get credit for quest and move on to next warzone..

Raansu this what i mean by having your cake and ice cream.. it can't work both ways and somebody gonna always be unhappy.. your fairy tale opinion is your choice.. let face the real facts that what you typed isn't happening in warzones at this moment..

this is your opinion and you is entitled.. if you been playing this game long enough you should know people careless about any incentives.. i do regs during the day and usually ,do rank at night.. here's the crux of your answer.. say i did weekly and daily, and i join warzone just to farm numbers.. i alrdy did the quest so it don't matter if i win or lose..

they have people who think this way.. better yet 4 guildies make premade and they finish weekly and daily.. they just queing for warzones to farm people and numbers.. they don't care about winning.. tell me if that is fair to the other 4 people trying.. where the old way if you lose, still get credit for quest and move on to next warzone..

Raansu this what i mean by having your cake and ice cream.. it can't work both ways and somebody gonna always be unhappy.. your fairy tale opinion is your choice.. let face the real facts that what you typed isn't happening in warzones at this moment..

So make a premade yourself then. The system is fine the way it is now.

considering that Bioware recently commented that warzones have gained an increased population, this seems to be more of a "you" issue rather than a "game issue, if people want to play with their friends they should be allowed to, this is an MMO and not a single-player game after all Edited by RikuvonDrake

considering that Bioware recently commented that warzones have gained an increased population, this seems to be more of a "you" issue rather than a "game issue, if people want to play with their friends they should be allowed to, this is an MMO and not a single-player game after all

my issue..my toons alrdy deck in gold augs.. i dont need to win a reg warzone for credits or valor alrdy 100.. saying this for the people who is getting hurt the most.. win or lose i don't care... i'm fully geared there nothing reg or rank can offer me..

so your "YOU" issue don't apply to me.. just going by the complaints from other people trying to win and finish warzones quests.. they have team mates who don't care and drag them down.. also you trust Biofail words about population.. make your statement sound more ludicrous.. everybody know Biofail lies..

Edited by Xertasian

considering that Bioware recently commented that warzones have gained an increased population, this seems to be more of a "you" issue rather than a "game issue, if people want to play with their friends they should be allowed to, this is an MMO and not a single-player game after all

We know that’s only to do with GS being implemented. It hasn’t improved the quality or the actual pop rates outside of prime time. Chris was asked about the numbers before GS started and he didn’t respond with those. He is only willing to discuss the numbers after GS started and the new ranked season.

It’s fine to say there are more people, but you need to put the whole thing into context, it’s got nothing to do with any changes Bioware made to pvp. It’s 100% because of GS.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Always lots of empathy for others :rolleyes:

Empathy is innumerate, favoring the one over the many, setting up a perverse situation in which the suffering of one can matter more than the suffering of a thousand, rendering it a poor guide to moral decision making.

In short, its a pretty useless emotion to have and garners favoritism over equality.

Empathy is innumerate, favoring the one over the many, setting up a perverse situation in which the suffering of one can matter more than the suffering of a thousand, rendering it a poor guide to moral decision making.

In short, its a pretty useless emotion to have and garners favoritism over equality.

Said like some one who has no care for others.

Said like some one who has no care for others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what do I gain for caring about someone's meaningless complaint? A daily, that only requires a single win, something that is extremely miniscule in the grand scheme of things of this games actual problems like lack of decent rewards from pvp and the game forcing pvpers to pve to be optimally geared or just the fact that the current gearing/amps/crafting system in general is just bad. The pvp daily isn't even remotely an issue.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what do I gain for caring about someone's meaningless complaint? A daily, that only requires a single win, something that is extremely miniscule in the grand scheme of things of this games actual problems like lack of decent rewards from pvp and the game forcing pvpers to pve to be optimally geared or just the fact that the current gearing/amps/crafting system in general is just bad. The pvp daily isn't even remotely an issue.

who need any reward for pvp, just killing people is reward enough.. i give you some room on the gear.. the old way worked pvp gear was needed.. if you was to lazy to grind the few warzone comms.. then you deserve to get destroyed in pvp wearing raiding gear..

gearing system just find somebody to craft what you need.. i craft my own gold augs on main account which save alot of time and money.. you can do the same, since you feel everything you do in warzones, is fine by others.. so other people crafting there gear or getting amps you can do also, by your logic..

who need any reward for pvp

Uh....considering the fact that gear still very much matters in pvp, especially the necessity of set bonus gear? Everyone who pvp needs rewards for pvping. PvP matches, especially if you win the match should reward mods/tech frags at a similar rate as completing a FP like hammer station, especially considering pvp match can easily last longer than a single HS run.