Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

High MS with large spikes

philwil
05.11.2021 , 07:58 PM | #11
its been awhile, but there was a log in issue, and evidently it only effected people from a certain internet provider.

so, i was thinking this might help, if it is in fact something with the internet provider
Flux
Snuffleupagus, Sishyafiq, Baby Yodda, and many, many more
23k plus matches under my belt
Please dont take my advice. I know nothing.

denavin
05.11.2021 , 08:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Crakmojo View Post
I saw a spike at 86K on more than one occasion.
I'll see your 85K ping and raise you, 104,261 ms Ping.....
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

braytoc
05.12.2021 , 05:51 AM | #13
I am spectrum as well

LoctiteAM
05.12.2021 , 06:22 AM | #14
Mine is Spectrum as well. NW Ohio. I pay extra for more up/down speed as well. I started only having issues after they (SWTOR) took the servers down for the patch fixes (ironic). Not been playable since. I've done speed tests with the hops to everything and according to that, all is good on my end. SWTOR is the ONLY game I'm having issues with and Discord, TS, Youtube, Netflix, EVERYTHING else is working just as it should with no packet loss!

Xcarvlar
05.12.2021 , 07:17 AM | #15
Been over 24 hours with unplayable pings. Bioware has still yet to acknowledge the issue.

philwil
05.12.2021 , 01:20 PM | #16
mine seems to be fine today. i didnt log on until just after 3 PM. not sure if it gets worse as more people come on at night though.

Ill report back later tonight to say how it is
Flux
Snuffleupagus, Sishyafiq, Baby Yodda, and many, many more
23k plus matches under my belt
Please dont take my advice. I know nothing.

ChiefOfTrash
05.13.2021 , 12:51 PM | #17
I am spectrum also, in Columbus OH. Same issues as everyone else here, game has been literally unplayable since the patch on Tuesday 5.11.21. Any word on a fix for this yet? also ill raise you all, hit 4mil ping yesterday evening. Literally 4 minutes between my rotation and its activation...