Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Title says it all, doing this for fun since there's one for Quinn so for all you Theron lovers out there enjoy having a decent conversation with other Theron fans and talk about how much you like him and love him or features you like about him. Gay, bisexual and women all are welcome! Come in and have a Theron love fest!

So for me Theron is attactive looking even for a 3D fictional character, has a cute butt and a sexy voice (he sounds British to me and that is like a massive certain something for me. Hehe!)

Add-on: Please keep to the topic at hand of Theron and how much you love him, like him, no hate talk, no talking about killing other companions in this thread. This is only to be a Theron lovefest so please keep on topic. Thanks! ;)

Another add-on: For clarity: Comparing Theron to other companions and personal opinions about companions are okay and giving reasonings is understandable but let's keep the hate/kill speech out of this.

Edited by DarthEnrique
  • Like 2

I gotta say, i still have to play up until Umbara with all of my toons except my main. However, i plan on romancing Theron with some of them, even knowing what happens.

Quinn?? Well i havent played any female SW, but all my 2 male SW will kill him for sure when they have the chance. Yes i get it he did all what he did because he was faced with an impossible choice, but he betrayed me nonetheless.

Theron, on the other side, is way more charming imo. He 'betrays' me too, though that is still unclear and unfinished. But he is the true man...i'd let him stab the 'behind' of my female toons any day of the week.

You're not supposed to tell them that! They eat it up. Be cool man, just be cool. English accents are just like, whatever <.<

Lol! Aww! Why not?! It is hot! I can't help it!

Theron, on the other side, is way more charming imo. He 'betrays' me too, though that is still unclear and unfinished. But he is the true man...i'd let him stab the 'behind' of my female toons any day of the week.

Same with my male ones, hehe! Mmm mmm, come on Theron, do that stabby stabby I like so much. 😂

Lol! Aww! Why not?! It is hot! I can't help it!

I know but.. ah just chalk it up to personal experience. :p You go ahead, just don't say I didn't warn you about Englishmen with over-inflated egos :D

Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Theron, I'd just Quinn all over it, so have fun~

I'm watching you Theronmancers. Any Anti-Quinn rhetoric and I shall unleash a fury that has not been seen since I accidentally left the toilet seat up at a grandparents house.:eek:

<3

and some other gobblygook because it won't let me just post <3

So for me Theron is attactive looking even for a 3D fictional character, has a cute butt and a sexy voice (he sounds British to me and that is like a massive certain something for me. Hehe!)

Wait, Theron sounds British to you? huh. I always heard American South or Texas.

I really like his personality first and his looks have grown on me, especially since the red jacket's gone :D

I like how he's funny and the comic relief, but not too fluffy or chirpy as to be annoying. I also like that he's the Republic character, but he's far more nuanced than just the "light side" companion. I like the idea of his implants and how he's very techy and geeky. I like how he's tied into Old Republic classic lore with Revan and Bastila.

I like his romance because he isn't a creep like Doc, he isn't pushy and weird like Corso, he isn't a "bad boy" like Andronikos, he's not jail bait (looking at you, Torian), or a military man like all the rest of them besides Vector. (Vector is special, too). He's got a unique past with his Jedi training and a troubled but not too ****ed up life that makes him sympathetic and I just eat that **** up omg.

So, good job Bioware in writing this character. Now don't **** it up and kill him, thanks.

<3 This sweet man.

I love his romance development throughout the game. How it goes from a potential fling to something a lot more.

I love how Theron goes from uncertainty -- to certainty.

How he goes from being shy and very hesitant of PDAs to more confident.

One of the best slow burns in the game.

(Aric will always be the best but Theron is a very close second for me!)

Edited by Suzsi

I'm a huge fan of Theron. Thanks for inviting me to this lovely thread. You know, ever since the God Bot buddy was implemented and I was able to finally see the endings of the stories with Lana and Theron, I've adored Theron.

His presence in the game really kicked it up a few notches for me and I really do enjoy his presence muchly, so I'm grateful for this thread! :) And hello to fellow Theron Shan fans! <3

Here's a pic of my Theron, that I'd like to share with you.

https://imgur.com/GuWdKq6

https://imgur.com/7QCRlGx

https://imgur.com/QKTIWXE

Edited by Lunafox

I'm watching you Theronmancers. Any Anti-Quinn rhetoric and I shall unleash a fury that has not been seen since I accidentally left the toilet seat up at a grandparents house.:eek:

Don't worry, you won't get any from me, I love Malavai too <3

Waves to fellow Theron lovers.

It was Troy Baker's voice that drew my attention to Theron (Came from GW2 and Logan Thackeray mmmm who I couldn't have :( ) But stay for the loveliness of Theron and Troy's voice.

Edited by serenitty

Wait, Theron sounds British to you? huh. I always heard American South or Texas.

I really like his personality first and his looks have grown on me, especially since the red jacket's gone :D

I like how he's funny and the comic relief, but not too fluffy or chirpy as to be annoying. I also like that he's the Republic character, but he's far more nuanced than just the "light side" companion. I like the idea of his implants and how he's very techy and geeky. I like how he's tied into Old Republic classic lore with Revan and Bastila.

I like his romance because he isn't a creep like Doc, he isn't pushy and weird like Corso, he isn't a "bad boy" like Andronikos, he's not jail bait (looking at you, Torian), or a military man like all the rest of them besides Vector. (Vector is special, too). He's got a unique past with his Jedi training and a troubled but not too ****ed up life that makes him sympathetic and I just eat that **** up omg.

So, good job Bioware in writing this character. Now don't **** it up and kill him, thanks.

I feel you, I put him I the relaxed jumpsuit, quite hot hehe! ;) I also like his personality as well, he's foxy, sly, a real charmer, and I remember making him flustered in SoR, ah, so enjoyed that.

Doc weirded me out you ever notice that the options always appear around his crotch? It's like why am I always having to look at his huge package? (Yes I noticed but still he's not my type anyway, he's a bit of a womanizer if you ask my opinion but that's just the impression I got).

The rest are very good points as well. ;)

Edited by DarthEnrique

<3 This sweet man.

I love his romance development throughout the game. How it goes from a potential fling to something a lot more.

I love how Theron goes from uncertainty -- to certainty.

How he goes from being shy and very hesitant of PDAs to more confident.

One of the best slow burns in the game.

(Aric will always be the best but Theron is a very close second for me!)

Yeah I was glad it went from a fling to something more, that was awesome!

I'm a huge fan of Theron. Thanks for inviting me to this lovely thread. You know, ever since the God Bot buddy was implemented and I was able to finally see the endings of the stories with Lana and Theron, I've adored Theron.

His presence in the game really kicked it up a few notches for me and I really do enjoy his presence muchly, so I'm grateful for this thread! :) And hello to fellow Theron Shan fans! <3

Here's a pic of my Theron, that I'd like to share with you.

https://imgur.com/GuWdKq6

https://imgur.com/7QCRlGx

https://imgur.com/QKTIWXE

Oh wow! He looks so awesome! Nicely done there Luna! *drolls*