Belsavis World Boss Bugged

Crisja

I logged on tonight to do the Feast of Prosperity dailies. When i got the daily to collect the Ingredient from the Belsavis World Boss, i travelled there and a couple of people were saying that they had been there for several minutes and the Boss hadn't spawned, so i went to the spawn point and there was no boss and no corpse, i waited for a few minutes more and still not boss, i also went to another Instance and the same thing.

There's a report about this in the Bug Forum here. The boss isn't bugged as such; the Belsavis boss doesn't appear to have been given the fast respawn time for the Feast event like the others. This happened last year too. The boss is currently on it's standard 2 hour+ respawn time, so it's possible to do the world boss feast daily if you're lucky enough to be logged in at the right time and in the right instance (and your group gets to it first). I was on one of my imperial characters but not on any others (imperial or republic) on any server my characters are on (DM/SF/SS).

On the bright side there was some very creative & hilarious moaning about this in both the Nar Shaddaa and Belsavis general chats today :D

There's a report about this in the Bug Forum here. The boss isn't bugged as such; the Belsavis boss doesn't appear to have been given the fast respawn time for the Feast event like the others. This happened last year too. The boss is currently on it's standard 2 hour+ respawn time, so it's possible to do the world boss feast daily if you're lucky enough to be logged in at the right time and in the right instance (and your group gets to it first). I was on one of my imperial characters but not on any others (imperial or republic) on any server my characters are on (DM/SF/SS).

On the bright side there was some very creative & hilarious moaning about this in both the Nar Shaddaa and Belsavis general chats today :D

Well that's straight up false. It was respawning fast for most of the day, but one by one the instances bug out and it doesn't respawn (or reverts to the 2h respawn timer, I wouldn't stick around to find out). It's not a new issue either - this has plagued the event before too.