Please do not delay the end of ranked season

Gorekann

Like the tittle says, please dont delay the end of ranked season.

Past year, the season was extended due to the Austin storm, which we all understood. This time there is no excuse to delay the end of the ranked season, since it was announced already.

Since this is a competition, you should stick to the end date that you already set up. Is not fair for anybody that participated on ranked season that you guys delay the end of it, because you couldnt do the work in time.

You can bring preseason already or variety of solutions. I hope you do the right call this time.

I wonder if they are gonna change it or not? Can we have some clarification about this?

They just did, they announced the ranked season will be extended until the expansion comes out, which is on February.

I was really mistaken about asking Bioware to be actually competent. I guess I wont ever get that.

Can I genuinely ask, why does it matter?

Is it because you’re worried someone else will come along and nock you out of your current position?

There is no time depreciation affect if you just stop playing that character and unless someone is better, you should hold close to your rank.

Unless that’s the issue. You only have one Alt and you’re worried that playing more will lose you points?

If that’s the case, why not just take the opportunity to roll another Alt.

This season as all those that happened in meta no.6 where a joke.

Not even we did not get any content in PvP but in 6.0 balancing was non existent.

The only thing that got balanced was Sins, well deserved, but why not balance Operatives, and PTs, and to a certain extent I also do feel that Lightning Sorcs do feel a small nerf.

You cannot really fix PTs defensive problems by giving them a burst window which takes 300k health with 3 buttons....

The two guard fixes that they did never really worked as they or we hoped.

There is something broken in Guard code as in each meta it got worse to the previous; with 6 being the worst it ever was.

Edited by limenutpen

This season as all those that happened in meta no.6 where a joke.

Not even we did not get any content in PvP but in 6.0 but balancing was nearly non existent.

The only thing that got balanced was Sins, well deserved, but why not balance Operatives, and PTs, and to a certain extent I also do feel that Lightning Sorcs do feel a small nerf.

You cannot really fix PTs defensive problems but giving them a burst window which takes 300k health with 3 buttons....

The two guard fixes that they did never really worked as they or we hoped.

There is something broken in Guard code as in each meta it got worse to the previous; with 6 being the worst it ever was.

Agreed 100%.