Not receiving Gear Upgrade components from Treasure Hunting lockboxes

swqael

Every time a Treasure Hunting lockbox has something like Tech Fragments or FP-1 Stabilizers, anything in the "Gear Upgrades" section on the Currency tab of inventory, the items are NOT being added to my inventory. I am not at the maximum amount, nor at the weekly max. The items are just disappearing completely and not being added to my inventory.

I second this. Tech Fragments I do receive (confirmed today) but the other bags still have the old currency in it (Aquatic Resource Matrix & Medal of Commendations) which were renamed and are no longer in the game and thus we get nothing when this is received. Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

the other bags still have the old currency in it (Aquatic Resource Matrix & Medal of Commendations) which were renamed and are no longer in the game and thus we get nothing when this is received.

Well, this is a bit different than what I'm talking about. The items I'm getting in the Treasure Hunting lockboxes have the correct, current names - I'll get "Daily Resource Matrices", for example, in the lockbox, but they will not get put into my inventory.

Bit of a correction - the item name, for example, will be "bag of daily matrices", but its description will read, "bag of aquatic resource matrices", with the old name. So it may be the same thing the other guy mentioned.

But I don't think it's the name that's causing the problem, at least it's not the full problem. Tech fragments still have the same name, and those are not getting added to my inventory, either.

That's because they get added to currencies window and not the inventory.

Yeah, no ****. The currency tab is part of your inventory window, fyi. Did you READ my first post? I specifically said "the currency tab of inventory".

I know where they go. I am not receiving them.

Edited by swqael