[Weekly] Veteran Flashpoints not progressing

TheFenux

Can confirm, seeing the same situation...

Did 1 random Vet FP via GF last night, it did not count for weekly, it did count for the Tech Adv. quest and counted for conquest.

Just did another random, and now it is not counting for anything except conquest.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with the [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint.

Our team is currently looking into it. To make sure this bug is visible to all players, I add it to the known issues list.

• The [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint is not progressing after completing all the requirements.

I don't know if this is everyone's reason for the issue of course, but. I had a story mode Flashpoint in my mission log, and was getting the same problem. (In my case the story mode was Secrets of the Enclave.) Once I cleared that out, Vet FPs resumed giving me progress for the weekly.

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with the [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint.

Our team is currently looking into it. To make sure this bug is visible to all players, I add it to the known issues list.

• The [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoint is not progressing after completing all the requirements.

Galactic Conflicts/MM FP's is also experiencing issues. Just finished the Umbara flashpoint got no credit for it. Its about 6-7 fp's that have given me nothing.

This is still a major issues, Since launch of the expansion i have yet to get a chest each week, for veteran or the mm weekly. i have queued and queued and will only maybe get 1 to register and then nothing else even trying the flashpoint that gave me the first one. I am loosing out of the rewards: from those quests each week and it did it again for this week already - nothing registering yet. this needs to be fixed asap please.:( thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I have had this happen to several of my toons. It also affects the "Searching for Allies" weekly and is concurrent with the veteran flashpoint weekly. If the flashpoint counts toward the FP weekly it also counts for the allies weekly. If it does not count for the FP weekly it does not count for the allies weekly...

• 2 weeks later...
Same problem last night (3/28/2022), ran 2 Vet Mode FPs, both happened to be Cadmimu, and got no progress on the weeklies for "Searching for Allies" or Vet FPs. Hopefully this bug been addressed in the 7.0.1a patch that was released today.

I just started playing a month or so ago and have run over a hundred flashpoints through group finder with all toggled on. I have never once got it to register even as 1 complete for the weekly. Super frustrating. Tickets do nothing reporting bug in game doesn't seem to do anything either.

Still the same problem, no credit for Searching for Allies or Vet FP weeklies. It seems that if there are only 27/27 flashpoints available you will not get credit, there has to be 28/28 FPs available with all selected. The problem is that it seems to be random for me as to whether I will be offered 27 or 28 FPs, and if it's only 27 there doesn't seem to be any way to get all 28.

Come on Bioware, this is terrible. It's bad enough that you made FPs and even Story/Vet mode Ops practically useless for gearing, at least the rewards for the weeklies are decent. If you can actually get them. The only way to reliably gear up now seems to be PVP/Starfighter. If you don't like those options, fark you I guess. Been subbed since launch but am getting so frustrated at this point I'm seriously considering taking a prolonged break until this sh*t gets fixed.

Hi guys I had the same problem on my char on imperial side

I had wrote 2 tickets and 1 bug report and they told me that they are working to fix the issue.

I had try everything by myself and 1 thing work for me

In group finder try to deselect all flashpoints and then select them again that what fixed it for me

Tell me if it helps

also shame on You Bioware for launching bugged patch which made more bugs then fixes

• 2 weeks later...

I also have this bug on one character but another 3 characters do not have this bug. Same legacy, same account, same game, same level of story, all level 80 chars, same everything.

On this one char i have deleted, abandoned, retaken the [WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints mission this character still has this bug. This bug has persisted on this char (a sniper) for a few weeks. But as I say, I have other characters on the same account and same legacy that do not have this bug. It is very discouraging for this one char, as it cannot get weekly rewards from vet flashpoints.

But this same character that can't get credit for the vet fp weekly, can get credit for Weekly Master Flashpoints (Galactic Conflicts).

How odd.

Update 4/21 This week this bug has miraculously disappeared and I am now able to get credit on this char (sniper) in [Weekly] Veteran Flashpoints and progress towards completion. I happened to give it another go, and it registered 1/3. So good news.

Edited by MotorCityMan
update

It also happens if you start a flashpoint before daily reset, but don't have time to finish it.

The mission [Group Finder] DAILY BONUS: Veteran Mode Flashpoints is on daily timer. Not only the mission resets, it also gets deleted from mission log making it not count for weekly at all because suddenly the game decides I'm not doing it through group finder anymore.

No-one asked for those disappearing missions, just revert the change. Things like this should not be happening. :mad:

• 4 weeks later...