[Weekly] Veteran Flashpoints not progressing

TheFenux

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening to me too.

The "Activity Finder: Flashpoints" conquest mission to complete a random flashpoint as well as "[WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints" are not updating no matter how many flashpoints I run through the activity finder.

This is happening to me too.

The "Activity Finder: Flashpoints" conquest mission to complete a random flashpoint as well as "[WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints" are not updating no matter how many flashpoints I run through the activity finder.

Me too as of lasst night and this morning, seems pretty messed up that this bug was reported MONTHS ago

• 2 weeks later...
Still the same problem, no credit for Searching for Allies or Vet FP weeklies. It seems that if there are only 27/27 flashpoints available you will not get credit, there has to be 28/28 FPs available with all selected. The problem is that it seems to be random for me as to whether I will be offered 27 or 28 FPs, and if it's only 27 there doesn't seem to be any way to get all 28.

Come on Bioware, this is terrible. It's bad enough that you made FPs and even Story/Vet mode Ops practically useless for gearing, at least the rewards for the weeklies are decent. If you can actually get them. The only way to reliably gear up now seems to be PVP/Starfighter. If you don't like those options, fark you I guess. Been subbed since launch but am getting so frustrated at this point I'm seriously considering taking a prolonged break until this sh*t gets fixed.

I've been having this problem for the past 2 weeks getting my new commando up. I had 27 in my browser and no 28th. We'll, turns out I didn't do the objective meridian flashpoint part of the onslaught story. I quickly completed the solo flash point, went to queue veteran flashpoint, and I finally got credit! So make sure to do the onslaught campaign at least finishing the objective meridian solo flashpoint. You can't get the 28 flashpoint if you haven't completed the story mode objective meridian. Very strange but it fixed the problem for me.

Edited by valkyor

While there is apparently a work-around, I can confirm that this bug still exists as described. No advancement of "Searching for Allies" or "Veteran Flashpoints" weekly missions if you have an active Story Mode FP queued.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue on my side. The conquest doesn't work neither, cannot progress. I also can't progress the weekly.

As much as I want to continue my support to this game, I don't want to play a buggy game. Players will always be frustrated by bugs and progression mechanic not working. It's July now, still no fixes. I guess I should give up on this game and unsub right now.

• 6 months later...

1/29/23 And I can confirm this is still happening and with no rhyme or reason it seems. I have been told that all group members must have all filters checked to make sure it counts but I cannot say if that is actually true. This is basically game breaking, so could we get a fix or what?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
44 minutes ago, lothloriaa said:

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue. Weekly Veteran Flashpoints quest, I complete them, I get zero credit and it never progress.

Make sure that all 29 of 29 flashpoints (if your character is level 80) are selected in the Groups tab of your Activities window.  What I've found is that sometimes one of the flashpoints on the list unselects itself and if just one is unselected from the list of available flashpoints the weekly for Veteran Flashpoints won't progress. 

If the game does not allow you to select an unchecked box for a flashpoint then that likely means you have an active mission for that flashpoint that needs to be completed or abandoned before the game will allow you to select it in the filter list for veteran flashpoints.  You may also need to reset active phases before you will be able to select unchecked flashpoints.

1 hour ago, lothloriaa said:

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue. Weekly Veteran Flashpoints quest, I complete them, I get zero credit and it never progress.

I'm experiencing the weekly veteran fp's not progressing as well. Its not unselect/select, uncompleted active missions or phase reset issues.

Everything else including the MM weekly works fine.