Revan's Mask for SALE (Auction)

Headshot-Hector

I bought the new holiday pack just about maybe 30-60 minutes ago and I got a Revan's Mask and spasmed in General fleet chat about it, apparently it's super rare and I'm one of the first, if not the first, to get it.

That being said, here's a screenshot:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1862/screenshot2012121119465.jpg

I have a hefty number of alts that I don't use, but I'll mainly be on Viveca (the character that has the mask) for the next few days. I haven't equipped it yet, and since it's so rare, I'm making the sale thread now. Bidding will be by posts in this thread. I won't take bids in PM's, lest I should miss one. Post bids with your ingame name and offer, please. I'll try to keep the OP updated with highest bidders to some extent. The start price is based on prices I got when I advertised it in fleet general chat. The mask belongs to a Republic character. I will accept ingame bids in tells/whispers only. High bidders will be posted with their ingame name - bid.

Start price: 2mil (2,000,000)

Increments of 100k or more, please.

Buyout: 17.5mil (17,500,000)

Current high bidder: benjamin-tankin - 3.5mil

Bidding will end 1 hour after the item becomes unbound, if there are no new bids. Each new bid after the item is unbound will extend the bidding time by 1 hour only. Keep in mind, the buyout price is final. I can't imagine someone offering more than 17.5mil, but I won't take it if it's already been bought out by someone else, no matter how enticing it is. Buyout is buyout.

Edited by Headshot-Hector

hmmm, i bought mine for 600k(i also got the phantom chestguard and mask with it), just a warning, to all those considering buying. If a seller is selling outside of the GTN hes is pricegouging you 95 percent of the time.

Im pretty sure you got a deal or someone forgot to add an extra 0 to the gtn.

can u wear it under a hood or does it put the hood down

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Im pretty sure you got a deal or someone forgot to add an extra 0 to the gtn.

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Yes, it was not and is not going for anywhere near 600k. Benjamin-tankin said "no thanks" when I told him he'd won the auction, so I put him on ignore for being an ****, and sold the mask for 3mil.

It does not hide hoods, from what I've seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...