Dumbish question

P-Chan

Is there a way to see if you have certain Rewards or not in SWTOR. Im not talking about Collections. But I am 99.9% certain I was active during the HK-55 event, but I cant seem to figure out how to do his side quest. Is there a way to see if I unlocked it or not?!?

in order to do the HK-55 Bonus Chapter you first have to complete the Alliance alert Arma Rasa.

Here is a guide from Vulkk that also explains the requirements (you had to be subscribed on 11th of January 2016- or purchase the chapter)

https://vulkk.com/2016/02/23/swtor-hk-55-recruitment-mission-guide-fallen-empire-chapter-x/

I have done Arma Rasa though. Thats whats getting me. I have HK, I have all his items (Helmet, Rifle, Pistol, Jetpack).

Edited by P-Chan

You hate HK? Blasphemy! Jk

So you have HK-55 as a companion?

But not ZooM?

So you haven’t done the Shroud of Memory chapter?

You should be able to access it via the chapter list (under activities I think), or from your ship’s mission console…

You hate HK? Blasphemy! Jk

So you have HK-55 as a companion?

But not ZooM?

So you haven’t done the Shroud of Memory chapter?

You should be able to access it via the chapter list (under activities I think), or from your ship’s mission console…

Have* I fixed it. I see it on chapter list, but its grayed out.

Arma Rasa and Shroud of Memory are two different things and had two different requirements. They were part of a promotion in 2016 that included a number of other items.

The qualifying dates for each were:

• 11 Jan - Arma Rasa - HK-55's Alliance Alert
  • 1 Feb - HK-55 Jetpack
  • 1 March - HK-55 Helmet
  • 1 April - HK-55 weapons (Blaster Pistol, Vibrosword, and Sniper Rifle)
  • 1 May - HK-55 inspired customizations for C2-N2 and 2V-R8
  • 1 June - Eternal Empire Patroller Mount
  • 1 July - HK-55 Victory Stronghold Decoration
  • 11 Jan - 1 Aug - Shroud of Memory Bonus Chapter - ZO-OM's chapter

Unless you were subscribed from 11 Jan 2016 through 1 August 2016 continuously you did not qualify for Shroud of Memory. You could have everything else, but if your sub lapsed at all during that time then you would not receive the chapter. There were reports of people who had billing issues where their sub lapsed for a day and that caused them to not qualify for the chapter.

Being that the chapter is greyed out it would appear that you did not qualify for it.

Edited by ceryxp

Arma Rasa and Shroud of Memory are two different things and had two different requirements. They were part of a promotion in 2016 that included a number of other items.

The qualifying dates for each were:

• 11 Jan - Arma Rasa - HK-55's Alliance Alert
  • 1 Feb - HK-55 Jetpack
  • 1 March - HK-55 Helmet
  • 1 April - HK-55 weapons (Blaster Pistol, Vibrosword, and Sniper Rifle)
  • 1 May - HK-55 inspired customizations for C2-N2 and 2V-R8
  • 1 June - Eternal Empire Patroller Mount
  • 1 July - HK-55 Victory Stronghold Decoration
  • 11 Jan - 1 Aug - Shroud of Memory Bonus Chapter - ZO-OM's chapter

Unless you were subscribed from 11 Jan 2016 through 1 August 2016 continuously you did not qualify for Shroud of Memory. You could have everything else, but if your sub lapsed at all during that time then you would not receive the chapter. There were reports of people who had billing issues where their sub lapsed for a day and that caused them to not qualify for the chapter.

Being that the chapter is greyed out it would appear that you did not qualify for it.

That may be. I dont remember when I was having issues with them. I thought it was before that. But the point of the original question was, if there is a way to SEE the rewards you have earned. If not, I think I will be making a suggestion.

As someone who wasn't subscribed in 2016 (looking back at it and I so realize turning 40/41 was more occupying my time than playing SWTOR), I look at my Legacy window and I see nothing about Shroud of Memory. If I didn't already know it existed, the Legacy window would be of no help. I second your idea of posting a suggestion that it be listed in the legacy window so one would know if they had qualified for it or not.

That may be. I dont remember when I was having issues with them. I thought it was before that. But the point of the original question was, if there is a way to SEE the rewards you have earned. If not, I think I will be making a suggestion.

For Shroud of Memory, I received the confirmation email on Sept 13, 2016. The title was (No Subject).

You can also check your subscription history under your account at SWTOR.com and make sure you qualified during the necessary months.

For Shroud of Memory, I received the confirmation email on Sept 13, 2016. The title was (No Subject).

You can also check your subscription history under your account at SWTOR.com and make sure you qualified during the necessary months.

Eh, I think something in collections or legacy window would be more useful than searching for a 5 year old email.

Eh, I think something in collections or legacy window would be more useful than searching for a 5 year old email.

Perhaps, but the email would be instant confirmation . A suggestion to change something in the game may or may not come to fruition and certainly won't answer the question today. It shouldn't be hard to find the email as I provided a date, the title and you can filter the results "Star Wars." Shouldn't take more than a minute to check.