A list of funtional decorations for Strongholds...

LordArtemis

Ok, right now it seems information is a bit scarce on what is functional and what is not. So, I am placing this thread here so folks can list what they have found as functional decorations (any kind of function other than sitting or sleeping).

Here are the ones I am aware of at this time. I may be wrong about the utility and/or function of some of these, so please post corrections. Also, I may have missed quite a few.

If you guys discover any others that have use, please, post them in this thread so I can add them to the list. This way they are all in one place.

Eventually I will post links and descriptions to explain how to acquire each one.

Appearance Modification Station

Cargo Bay

Galactic Trade Network (Kiosk and Wall)

Guild Bank

Item Modification Station

Legacy Stronghold Storage

Mailbox

Industrial Fabricator Droid

Universal Fabricator Droid

Synthetic Fabricator Droid

Felusia Stato (basic decorations)

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Mnek

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Izzar

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Hadiir

Medical Droid (Republic)

Medical Droid (Empire)

Jukebox: Underworld Classics

Edited by LordArtemis

Actually the Jawa scrap dealers are pretty useless as their accepted "coinage" are not from PVE or events but from Packs.

As for the medical droids what they sell are trumped by player made medical items.

That's why I don't have the medical droids but have the Jawas because I have Certs that need spending and they look kinda cute.

BTW, I have all on your list exvept for the medical droids.

Edited by Surferket

Actually the Jawa scrap dealers are pretty useless as their accepted "coinage" are not from PVE or events but from Packs.

As for the medical droids what they sell are trumped by player made medical items.

That's why I don't have the medical droids but have the Jawas because I have Certs that need spending and they look kinda cute.

BTW, I have all on your list exvept for the medical droids.

Packs drop Jawa Scrap. So, with that being said all those buying packs to decorate with have good chances of getting the Jawa Scrap to use so it is pretty functional besides they look awesome.

Felusia sells the cheap basic decorations for credits.

You're missing the 3rd Jawa

I saw a functioning jukebox in someone's stronghold, not sure where they got it from.

I need to know too. Need this to perfect my cantina in Tattooine ;).

Packs drop Jawa Scrap. So, with that being said all those buying packs to decorate with have good chances of getting the Jawa Scrap to use so it is pretty functional besides they look awesome.

You can also get it from boxes sold by the PvP items vendor, but it's total trash. I did it once just to see what it was all about, and I think it was something like 600 warzone commendations for a box that gave me exactly 3 pieces of the green Jawa scrap, which could probably be converted into a value of about 2000 credits. Worst value ever. No exaggeration.

Edited by thewatcheruatu

• 7 years later...
Is it possible to get the Fabricator Droids other than the Martial one for a guild stronghold flagship? I have looked everywhere and I can't find any info on this. I know we get them for our personal SH's but want them for my guilds SH also. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!!!

• 1 month later...
Ok, right now it seems information is a bit scarce on what is functional and what is not. So, I am placing this thread here so folks can list what they have found as functional decorations (any kind of function other than sitting or sleeping).

Here are the ones I am aware of at this time. I may be wrong about the utility and/or function of some of these, so please post corrections. Also, I may have missed quite a few.

If you guys discover any others that have use, please, post them in this thread so I can add them to the list. This way they are all in one place.

Eventually I will post links and descriptions to explain how to acquire each one.

Appearance Modification Station

Cargo Bay

Galactic Trade Network (Kiosk and Wall)

Guild Bank

Item Modification Station

Legacy Stronghold Storage

Mailbox

Industrial Fabricator Droid

Universal Fabricator Droid

Synthetic Fabricator Droid

Felusia Stato (basic decorations)

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Mnek

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Izzar

Jawa Scrap Peddler: Hadiir

Medical Droid (Republic)

Medical Droid (Empire)

Jukebox: Underworld Classics

A majority of the information can be found on the Tor Decorating or Swtorista's website. While they aren't ideal lists like the one you are providing here they can create a fantastic research tool for decorators. I've used them often myself.

As for acquiring the decorations.

1) Completing the Stronghold Tutorial Quest you obtain at the holo dude in the Stronghold Section of Fleet will give you Felucia, Legacy Bay, Cargo Bay, Item Mod Station, and Mail box. I believe it also gives you a handful of gathering nodes. At some point in completing the quest it will also give you one of each of these droids: Universal, Industrial, Synthetic.

2) The -rest- of these decorations ASIDE from the Jukebox can be acquired on Fleet.

2a) If you complete the 4 tiers of DAILY log in rewards you will receive 5 Cartel Market Certs. These can be exchanged at deco vendor to acquire: Jawa Scrap Traders and Medical Droids

2b) The rest for the price of Universal Prefabs (ranging from MK-1 through MK-3 in a variety of quantities) you can get the rest (except for the Jukebox)

3) The Jukebox is Lootcrate/ CM only. I believe there are about 5 or 6 Jukeboxes, and there are also about 6 other ambient sound decorations. These are Interactive Decorations and are not necessarily needed in day to day game-play like the others.

4) You -can- buy a CM bundle of all those cargo bay and GTN things, however it costs CC and you can likely get them for cheaper even if you buy the Universal Prefabs off the GTN to trade in (sometimes those Universal MK-1s only run about 200K and can get you an Item Mod Station.

5) There are TWO additional decoration vendors that you can acquire but they cost a ton of materials from events. They are the Republic and Imperial Ambassadors obtained from a vendor in the Cartel Bazaar. They are also functional vendors as you won't need to travel to the same vendor on fleet to purchase the items they offer. However, the items they offer are ones that require things from numerous events, such as: Bounty Hunter Broker Contracts, Gree Cannisters, Rakghoul Event Drops (Specimen, Cannisters, and other things). -_- They items they offer aren't cheap by any means but they fit the "Functional Decoratoin" list.

6) The Security Key Vendor on Fleet also offers two functional decorations. They are both substitutes for the Cargo Bay Decoration and link directly to your characters Cargo Bay. They are the: Floor Safe, and Wall Safe decos.

If I may offer a suggestion, you might want to split the Jukebox into a sub-list of interactive decos that play music as there's close to a dozen of those Utilitarian music players or ambient noise decos. They are functional, yet provide a different function that replacing the need for a person to go to fleet (like not needing to use the appearance modification station or banks on fleet because you have them in your own SH).

Oh one last utiliarian deco: Contraband Slot Machine. CM direct sale. Playing the CONTRABAND (not SMuggler's Slot Machine) allows you to acquire Underworld Exchange Rep which is valuable for certain vendors in the Cartel Bazaar.

Is it possible to get the Fabricator Droids other than the Martial one for a guild stronghold flagship? I have looked everywhere and I can't find any info on this. I know we get them for our personal SH's but want them for my guilds SH also. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!!!

If you've unlocked them to your collection, click U then click "Personal" under the word Decorations. All of the Droids but the Martial One you can buy a copy of for your guild from your own personal collection if you want. When you bring up your list of decorations, click on the deco you want, the window that pops up will have a credit amount and a blurb at the bottom akin to "Buy copy for guild". These prices range in price depending on the rarity of the deco and can run 10,000 credits for a FLashpoint Storymode Trophy, the average prices being 25,000 - 50,000 - and 75,000, with the very rare NIM/MM rare decos being 1,000,000 per copy to donate to the guild (like the Skull of Burning Fire or the Rakata Mind Trap).

You can also get them off the gtn at times, though the Martial Prefab droid can be acquired at the Martial Prefab Droid on Fleet standing between the PRefab Droids. If you exchange 4 Universal MK-4 Prefabs (I think) to the vendor you can acquire your own. It's either 2 or 4 Universal MK-4s.

Add all the crafting nodes, they are actually functional (until you hit the limit)

The Contraband Slot Machine is the only utilitarian one that provides Underworld Exchange Rep. There is an Interactive Game Table which is a CM item you can turn on and off which is fun to play with and implies gambling/ cantina but is not a Slot Machine.

do the medical droid heal anyone or are they faction specific?

They should be usable by any faction. They simply look like the droid from the faction they are named after. They have a small range of medical items available which might not suit end-game player needs but I like having them around anyways. THey're fun.

Here's the list of music decorations. You can sometimes find the ambient sound machines for as low as 2-3 million each, but the Jukeboxes are hard as heck to acquire due to price: https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/decorations/utility/decorations-utility-music/

If you want the list of gathering node decorations you can get through Conquest Rewards and the Completing the starter SH mission, or off the GTN:

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/decorations/utility/decorations-utility-crafting/