Micro and Seeker Droid Missions

I'm at the end of my rope here, seriously! The Micro a.k.a The Shroud missions are simply enough. But the seeker droid missions, they're impossible! And being a random spawn doesn't help my case either! There's got to be a simpler easier way of doing them, because I've had it! I don't know about you guys, but I am skipping past these missions from now on unless I get concrete information.

I don't know who decided that the Dread Seed Quest Items on specific planets were going to be random spawns, but it's absurd! :mad:

When you first pick up the seeker droid you got some spam from GSI, the attached consumables make using the seeker droid a lot easier. (more can be bought in any GSI shop.)

Go to the area and use the seeker droid, if it returns a red circle, move a bit away, when it returns a green circle, look at the filled segment it points to the direction where the dread seed lies (based from your last dig-site, so best stand right above the hole). One of the consumables makes that pointer more precise, the other speeds up the digging process. If you think the seeker droid is bad, try getting HK 51.

And keep in mind: the seeker droid quest ends with group content where 4 people need to push buttons simultaneously. Finding 3 other players on the quest or willing to help is a lot more frustrating than the digging.

You should get the consumable that speeds up the process, and the consumable that narrows the search bar, and run them at the same time. There are two versions of each type of consumable. You can craft the better ones with Cybertech, or just buy them on the GTN. They are definitely worth buying (and they're not that expensive on the GTN)

When you first pick up the seeker droid you got some spam from GSI, the attached consumables make using the seeker droid a lot easier. (more can be bought in any GSI shop.)

Go to the area and use the seeker droid, if it returns a red circle, move a bit away, when it returns a green circle, look at the filled segment it points to the direction where the dread seed lies (based from your last dig-site, so best stand right above the hole). One of the consumables makes that pointer more precise, the other speeds up the digging process. If you think the seeker droid is bad, try getting HK 51.

And keep in mind: the seeker droid quest ends with group content where 4 people need to push buttons simultaneously. Finding 3 other players on the quest or willing to help is a lot more frustrating than the digging.

Great, thanks. But how does HK 51 help by the way?

You should get the consumable that speeds up the process, and the consumable that narrows the search bar, and run them at the same time. There are two versions of each type of consumable. You can craft the better ones with Cybertech, or just buy them on the GTN. They are definitely worth buying (and they're not that expensive on the GTN)

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Great, thanks. But how does HK 51 help by the way?

No, that poster just means the process to locate the parts for HK-51 is harder than locating and retrieving the Dread Seeds. Your companion is only as relevant as the nearby mobs or ones you dig up.

No, that poster just means the process to locate the parts for HK-51 is harder than locating and retrieving the Dread Seeds. Your companion is only as relevant as the nearby mobs or ones you dig up.

I would have said "more catastrophically tedious" rather than "harder", but yeah. (Finding the HK parts is "just" a question of scanning on a rigid seven-footfall grid until you find it. That's *tedious* rather than *difficult*, but that tedium is why I've only done it once.)