Please create a Skytrooper armor set

Tenacity

Ever since I first saw the skytroopers in kotfe, I loved their design. Slightly bulky, but still sleek looking, and the odd angled four-exhaust jetpack they have on their backs is simply awesome looking and would be amazing to have on my bounty hunters.

So, I'd like to see an armor set created that uses skytrooper assets. It doesnt have to make you look exactly like a skytrooper, considering that they are droids and arent wearing armor persay, but a set of armor that looks like you've taken the plating and major exterior components (like the jetpack) from a defeated skytrooper and used them to fabricate a suit of armor would certainly be nice.

• 2 years later...
Ever since I first saw the skytroopers in kotfe, I loved their design. Slightly bulky, but still sleek looking, and the odd angled four-exhaust jetpack they have on their backs is simply awesome looking and would be amazing to have on my bounty hunters.

So, I'd like to see an armor set created that uses skytrooper assets. It doesnt have to make you look exactly like a skytrooper, considering that they are droids and arent wearing armor persay, but a set of armor that looks like you've taken the plating and major exterior components (like the jetpack) from a defeated skytrooper and used them to fabricate a suit of armor would certainly be nice.

Would love to see it also.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely!

Soft bumping to say I'd like to see this too. We need more "droid" part armour sets. If not for the player characters, for the companions.

And for those of us who want to play Darth Maul, but are bored of the 212/614 Cybernetic legs.

Edited by _Skorpeon