Cartel Market Knight Revan Set

DoglTheGreat

At the moment there is the knight revan set in the cartel market. I’m a sith inquisitor and was wondering if I bought it would I be able to use it or can only a Jedi(from the republic side) use the gear from that bundle. If it would be easier for you guys to answer over discord here is my discord (also looking for anyone who is new or relatively new to play with, I started maybe a couple weeks ago)

BBJ1289/Dortraz/Revan/Dogl#1367

At the moment there is the knight revan set in the cartel market. I’m a sith inquisitor and was wondering if I bought it would I be able to use it or can only a Jedi(from the republic side) use the gear from that bundle.

It says in perfectly readable text on the items description that it can be worn by any class. See in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/KoqvEre.jpg

If it would be easier for you guys to answer over discord here is my discord (also looking for anyone who is new or relatively new to play with, I started maybe a couple weeks ago)

BBJ1289/Dortraz/Revan/Dogl#1367

It's definitely easier to answer here on the forums, which also allows anyone else who's curious to see the answer. You just have to push the "QUOTE" button over the post.