Republic hyperspace Armada reputation

RavenVarnas

I think I've asked this before in-game but I can't remember: how do you get the Grade 7 and up Starship Upgrades? Looking to do more starship missions (possibly after I finish KOTFE).

Max ship component grade is 7. You can buy them directly from the fleet's starship vendor. Most of them cost commendataions to get which I got mostly from GSF daily and weekly. Some of them are schematics, but you can buy crafted item from gtn at around 200k a piece. You can also buy other non-schematic parts from gtn but they tends to be more expensive.

Also note that there is only one proton torpedo, there is no grade 7 torpedo.

Edited by ElleSheepy

Reputation for the Hyperspace Armada is gained from the Heroic Space (PVE) MIssions picked up at the ship terminal (in cockpit). They are available once you do the missions on "Story mode" im if you go through the missions for the first time.

The heroic missions are on a cycle, they become available each day, which means you have to login everyday (monday-sunday) to pick them up at least. So you cannot login on Sunday and have all missions waiting for you, they have to be picked up (or done) on one specific day of week.

As it was said you need the Grade 7 weapons to have a chance in beating the heroic missions, they are really really hard at first but once you start farming them, they become too easy for you. Grade 7 mats are sold by the vendor on Fleet, they cost Fleet Commondations, which you earn from Space Missions and GSF, they are mostly on GTN too for 1-5 mil each.

Reputation for the Hyperspace Armada is gained from the Heroic Space (PVE) MIssions picked up at the ship terminal (in cockpit). They are available once you do the missions on "Story mode" im if you go through the missions for the first time.

The heroic missions are on a cycle, they become available each day, which means you have to login everyday (monday-sunday) to pick them up at least. So you cannot login on Sunday and have all missions waiting for you, they have to be picked up (or done) on one specific day of week.

As it was said you need the Grade 7 weapons to have a chance in beating the heroic missions, they are really really hard at first but once you start farming them, they become too easy for you. Grade 7 mats are sold by the vendor on Fleet, they cost Fleet Commondations, which you earn from Space Missions and GSF, they are mostly on GTN too for 1-5 mil each.

You can also get the reputation randomly from the command crates

You can also get the reputation randomly from the command crates

Heh sure, but thats a rather long procces :D

For example I was farming the reputation from 0 on 3 characters to get to the limit each week, plus store some extra tokens, that way it took several weeks still.

• 3 years later...

A bit outdated reply, but, as things happen in this game regularly, we are going backward as usual! Instead of letting players obtain these as it were, when you could get them randomly from command crates, now we have to grind for them? That's what I did for that Rep! I got it so high, with random command crates drop. I could have avoided them, but as they were there, I was normally using them... Now, I am missing only 1500 for a full Legendary Hyperspace Armada reputation of 30k. But I never played any starfighter missions. Sadly, I do not like any kind of simulations, since I am spending 6-7 hours at my work in a simulator, five days a week!

The developers should have left these to be obtained in some similar way? Unfortunately, now you have to do impossible heroics (for which you need hours and hours of starfighter simulation learning, missions studying getting to know them well, then upgrading your ship...) to get a simple rep, which was at some point available in command crates.

I have tried to fly some of these missions, two or three times, I get devastated... You really need to spend hours, days, weeks, learning & studying them to be able to pass the easier ones... "Feels bad man"!

I have tried to fly some of these missions, two or three times, I get devastated... You really need to spend hours, days, weeks, learning & studying them to be able to pass the easier ones... "Feels bad man"!

You do know that all of the missions now grant reputation, as of update 6.2.1 (2 March), right? You can purchase grade 5 ship parts directly from the vendor and can find grade 6 ship parts on the GTN for fairly cheap. Having full grade 6 ship parts makes all of the missions, grade 5 and below, easy. Get yourself a power conversion module, an EMP, and an anti-warfare module. Those three together make the missions a lot easier. That grade 5 Rep mission, Impossible Sector, with all the mines, becomes a cake walk with those items. You only really need the proton torpedo launcher if you are going for the achievements.

Also, the reputation tokens are not consumed upon receiving them, which means that is it easy to coordinate consuming them with reputation boosts such as the free boosts that are handed out in daily rewards or a guild boost.