Making Credits With Biochem

_Napalm_Death

Hey so i heard a few times now that biochem or whatever you call it, is great for an income, as a broke player, Can anyone offer any advice on what to do? Currently i can only craft grade 1 items, so i focus mostly on the savant implants, also what's a good price listing it on the gtn? If you have other recommendations for getting an income with the crafting then i'd be open for recommendations

Hey so i heard a few times now that biochem or whatever you call it, is great for an income, as a broke player, Can anyone offer any advice on what to do? Currently i can only craft grade 1 items, so i focus mostly on the savant implants, also what's a good price listing it on the gtn? If you have other recommendations for getting an income with the crafting then i'd be open for recommendations

Grade 1 implants probably won't sell for anything worth the effort. Just concentrate on making cell grafts until you get to 600 (option: don't bother training any schematic except cell grafts, since the others aren't worth bothering with). Pay the fee to enable 601-700, and start working on top-level gear, since that's where the money is.

Re: general stuff on acquiring credits. The best way is to play the game. Run some heroics each day on your highest-level characters, complete missions, etc. And don't spend credits on anything frivolous. If you have a gloablly-unlocked Cartel Market speeder or one of the "mail that arrives on each new character" speeders, use that on all your characters rather than spending in-game credits on speeders. Don't buy CM armour from the GTN until you've got oodles of credits to spare *after* you've paid for it. Etc.