Gunships and Bombers and Scouts

Gunships need a slight damage and abilities nerf.

Bombers should have a kick function if they do not move not if they do abilities and hit people with bombs. the fact they can hide in a small notch corner and practically glitch out the ability to attack them is broken.... or make the possible corner around satellites not accessible... these facts are making people play bombers and gunships mostly

Scouts should be able to slice faster and bombers should not be able to slice faster at all!

None of what you said makes is agreeable. Gunships don’t need a nerf at all. It’s not hard to take them out as long as you’re smart about engaging them. In fact, while ship defenses have scaled, gunship damage hasn’t. This results in gunships needing to take more time to actually score kills, which leaves them vulnerable for longer.

No, you shouldn’t be able to kick bomber pilots for sitting in one place because that’s literally the ship’s job, especially in Domination matches. Bombers aren’t designed to be dogfighting ships, so it makes zero sense to expect them to fly out and rack up kills the same way Strikes and Scouts do. If a bomber is hiding in a small corner where you can’t attack it due to a glitch (which only occurs on one map), guess what? That bomber isn’t a threat to you. Destroy the drones when you can or ignore it.

I don’t even understand your point about Scouts. What do you mean by “slice faster”? Do you mean get kills? If so, Scouts kill things plenty quickly. To be clear, I’m assuming English isn’t your first language, so I’m genuinely asking for clarification, not attacking your ability to communicate.

Well, you're wrong. There's a counter for everything. A ship with quad lasers can get in underneath a sat and essentially close-range snipe the bomber trying to hide in that nook, or a gunship can snipe from long range with ion railgun shots and destroy the mines with aoe damage.

Just because you're bad at GSF and can't think outside of the box of flying straight into the enemy's line of fire, which they want you to do, doesn't mean it's broken, it just means you suck.