Guild Problem

MermezeCosmin

Hi I have a problem with the guild :(:( no matter how many players are online and do xp missions in the guild it doesn't grow it has been blocked for 3 days I at least did until lv 41 almost everything I could and in vain 1 xp did not increase in 3 days and I played about 7 hours a day and I started from lv 1 in the guild all in vain and I did missions with an account of

lv 75 no chance to grow xp. What can I do, please?:mad:Guild name TLBB

Guild XP comes from completing Conquest objectives. If you aren't completing Conquest objectives, your guild won't level up.

Slight correction. Guild XP comes from earning Conquest points. Obviously completing Conquest objectives will yield the highest number of Conquest points, but it is entirely possible to gain a guild level from the few Conquest points received for killing a random mob.

OP, is your guild new, as in created this week, or are the people in it new? Recently BW decided to apply a probation period to all people who newly join a guild. This probation period also applies to newly formed guilds. For the first week, until the weekly reset at 12:00 UTC on Tuesday, new people to a guild will not be able to earn Conquest points, and thus XP, for the guild.

Edited by ceryxp

Slight correction. Guild XP comes from earning Conquest points. Obviously completing Conquest objectives will yield the highest number of Conquest points, but it is entirely possible to gain a guild level from the few Conquest points received for killing a random mob.

That's a good point, and you are quite correct for pointing it out.

OP, is your guild new, as in created this week, or are the people in it new? Recently BW decided to apply a probation period to all people who newly join a guild. This probation period also applies to newly formed guilds. For the first week, until the weekly reset at 12:00 UTC on Tuesday, new people to a guild will not be able to earn Conquest points, and thus XP, for the guild.

Oof. Good point there as well.

:ph_good_post: