Returning Launch Player LF Active Community

Miyi

Hi! I have been playing the last few weeks working on a complete reroll. I am struggling to figure out a home for myself when it comes to a guild. I do have a strong 17+ year MMORPG background but consider myself casual in swtor but curious on learning more. Right now just enjoying the game and working on story but I haven't really found a guild or community that gives me that big active social experience.

Opening to suggestions and recommendations. I am currently Republic but open to playing both factions eventually.

Hi! I have been playing the last few weeks working on a complete reroll. I am struggling to figure out a home for myself when it comes to a guild. I do have a strong 17+ year MMORPG background but consider myself casual in swtor but curious on learning more. Right now just enjoying the game and working on story but I haven't really found a guild or community that gives me that big active social experience.

Opening to suggestions and recommendations. I am currently Republic but open to playing both factions eventually.

hello there, i'm not exactly sure what you mean (or what you're seeking specifically) by the "big active social experience" part , but you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

However, if you're looking for more of a larger mega-guild with 24/7 VOICE-chat & such , my suggestion would be to look at the various 'Top 10' guilds listed each week on your 'Mission Log--->Guild Invasions--->planets' tab.

Best of luck to you either way of course! :ph_cheers:

Edited by Nee-Elder